[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Cock, Balls and Face Trampling (.MP4)

Down and under my bare FEET as he belongs. His head crushed underneath my FOOT SOLES, his COCK and BALLS stepped on, stomped, busted and tortured. I use him as just another step on my clear staircase. My FEET dominate his body and mind. He must suffer and present himself for torment.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Head & Hands Walking In Flat Ballet Pumps (4K)

I walk back and fourth over my slaves head and hands as he lays there on the floor, i am wearing my tights black dress and black flat ballet flats, he is in pain as i comfortably walk all over him. (Clip is 2:28)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Hell In High Heels 7 FLOOR CAM (4K)

This really is hell in high heels for the poor slave as two girls attempt to crush his skull in their black patent stiletto heels, both girls get a foot on his head and try and raise their other foot in the air the girls are pressing down with all their combined weight this is approx 270lbs of high heel crushing weight on his head, the girls don't know the damage they are doing to him they are crushing him and causing him a lot of pain and they laugh and giggle and have fun as they crush his head whilst wearing dresses and high heels. (Clip is 3:02)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:41 pm

TRAMPLING THE MASSACRE "SUPER HEAVY WEIGHT 160 KG" - BBW JOYCE HOUSTON - CLIP 4 HD

STARRING: TOP BBW JOYCE HOUSTON AND SLAVE YAGO.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:42 pm

BOY STEPPING GIRL DOMINATION FOOT FETISH - DOMINATOR TITO LOPEZ - FULL VERSION HD

STARRING : dominator BODE TITO and slave SAMI. SYNOPSIS : BODE TITO NEW HEAVY STRONG DOMINEERING AND CRUEL TO HIS LITTLE SLAVE SAMI, SAMI BODE TITO LIKES TO SUCK HER FEET AND LIKES TO STEP ON THE SAMI AS IF HE WERE A SMALL INSECT BEING CRUSHED BY HIS BIG FEET.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Trampling Compilation - FACE TRAMPLE EXTREME // PINK CAT

Two complete movies in one. First 1) FACE TRAMPLE EXTREME: Mistress Fabiula mercilessly dominates her slave Jeane laying on the sofa. Mistress Fabiula crushes the face of her slave. Only full-weight face trampling, foot domination, very hard face trample (32 min), next 2) PINK CAT: The mistress pink cat Cristal mercilessly dominates her slave Grace laying on the bed. Mistress Cristal crushes the face of her slave with her beautiful feet. Only full-weight face trampling, very hard face trample (30 min), total RUNNING TIME 62:00 min

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:16 pm

TRAMPLING LUXURIOS FERRARI FEETS - VOL # 388 - BEST SELEER TOP GIRL GABRIELE DIAS - MF DEZ 2018 - CLIP4

Staring: Top girl Gabriele Dias and Flavia Fox - specific film in trampling, with the beautiful feet of Gabriele, with much domination. Do not lose!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Slave school - The stress test

On the agenda today, a stress test for you slave boys! I'm going to test your peformance and grade you on it. My hot ass and sexy feet will put you through your paces! How well do you think you will do? Will you be able to withstand it? Let's find out now. I will show you no mercy, my slave student. I push the sole of my sneaker into your face until you while like a little XXX. They leave such a nice impression on your face! Now it must endure even more. I sit my ass firmly down on your face so you can't breathe. You're at my mercy - will you pass the test?!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:19 pm

New Boots Trample

Krystal is wearing her new boots and here she is trampling all over her slave in them, her boots are comfortable for her but not so comfortable for him but she don't care she just steps all over him as if she was stepping on the floor. (Clip is 2:08)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:20 pm

TRAMPLING BIG JUMPS ''THE MASSACRE'' -- MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL - CLIP 4 - EXCLUSIVE KC IN HD

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling