[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Under Anastasia's boots

I like my boots, they suit me well! As they suit me, I suit my slave when standing on his head. I step on it, trample on it, let him feel my hard feet that hold me on the streets, it also fits his face!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:02 pm

TOTALLY SMASHED

BRAND NEW!!! Cupcakes TRAMPLES her HELPLESS HUMAN CARPET with her BARE EBONY FEET!! She CRUSHES his BODY with NO MERCY!!! Cupcakes FULL WEIGHT is almost too much for him to HANDLE!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Julia-Eva: my weigt and sport-shoes for your stomach-muscle / MP4

Julia-Eva thinks her slave is to fat and needs some training for his stomachmuscle.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:04 pm

TRAMPLE FACE GORGEOUS ENORMOUS FEET - BRITTNEY GIANT CRUEL -MF BEST SELLER 2014 - CLIP 4 - exclusive MF

Starring: Brittney Giant Cruel and Slave Fabi - sinopsy - Bittney Giant is brilliant it is increasingly cruel and beautiful, now she tramples his head Fabi screaming headaches, Brittney giantess has not piedada poor little girl suburb! Brittney pants N 39 feet have long fingers and a pink soles your feet are soft and beautiful ... don't miss Brittney Giant exclusive girl video MF 2014 !! IN HD 1280 X 720

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:06 pm

My Trampoline - Angel Lee WMV

Angel Lee has her slave on a bed l she is jumping off a counter that towers above him. Like a jungle gym, she climbs up on the platform and pounces on his helpless body. He is bound and cannot maneuver away even if he wanted to!

She looks so perky and sweet in her cropped tank top and denim cut off shorts, but there is a sadistic Domme beneath the surface. She loves her human trampoline even if he does not bounce. The best part is when he groans in agony beneath her weight. The thuds and impacts are such a turn on and he would take it from Angel all day. She laughs at his agony and is amazed at her playful cruelty!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Luna Lain's Trampling MP4

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! luna lain modeling at g mail dot com

Luna Lain is curious if her slave can take her trample session and seductively taunts him with a light warm up of walking on his belly before jumping with all of her might. She looks so sexy in her skimpy bikini as her tits bounce.

Knowing exactly where to hit in the belly, she uses her toes to dig in and forces all of the weight into a pinpoint location.

Giving him a reward, she lets him worship her large feet as they cover his face. He is so well behaved and such a good trample slut. Using his knees for leverage, she bends over and bounces up and down while humiliating him.

His moans indicate that he is close to his breaking point and he gets saved by her phone ringing. Time for her to go out for the night.It is impressive that he made it that far considering that she takes his breath away visually and physically!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Double Trouble at House of Omega Trampa Doma 3 (pt2)

Princess Taylor is getting ready to hit the gym, as a sorority girl of Omega Trampa Doma it’s always fun while doing so with using the male pledges of their brother fraternity as their personal rug. In comes the new girl in campus, Miss Chanel who is transfer from New York. Miss Chanel like Princess Taylor is both beautiful and tall strong women, who don’t take tolerate little men like rugboy who thinks they can tell women what to do. The beautiful Asian princess, Miss Chanel enters the room, Princess Taylor greets her and welcomes her to step up onto the human rug. Miss Chanel fits just right in as she steps up onto his groin as she introduces herself to Princess Taylor. Rugboy feels the pressure of two beautiful women crushing his little body, ignoring him as he is just nothing but a floor to walk on. Both are ready to hit the gym and get a morning workout but it looks like rugboy is getting a workout right now. Princess Taylor can be a handful for him but with Chanel in the mix they both are double trouble.(part 2 of 2)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Miss Vanny tramples you under her bare feet - FULL HD MP4

Miss Vanny, known from the "The Bachelor" (Switzerland) wants to trample you under her bare feet now. She kicks your face under bare smelly soles and she orders you to enjoy the scent of her bare feet. Do you want to get your face trampled under bare feet .... this is a must have !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Under Anastasia's black nike

I like to play with my slave, especially with his life! I like to stand up on his face, his throat and to feel as he is trying to breathe. I look at his face as he is struggling! That feels good, it excites me very much that I can do that and he is totally vulnerable.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Trampling In A Dress & Tights

I am trampling my slave in my dress and tights i am watching top gear on television with one of the girls, i just causally step all over my slave as i watch tv and have a chat and a laugh with another girl in the room. (Clip is 2:13)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling