[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Duo slave trampling

2 slaves in front of me today, i love to put my heels in them, but could they handle it? i'm in a nice sexy catsuit and leatherlook boots

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Miss July: 3 pairs of boots = triple pain / MP4

Miss July has three pairs of boots with spikey high-heels, she wants to try out them... on her slave ;-)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:36 pm

FAMILY TRAMPLE

BRAND NEW!!! Watch this BBW MOTHER and DAUGHTER combo make him SUFFER under their FULL WEIGHT!!! They FLATTEN his BODY instantly making him feel EXTREME PAIN!!! They enjoy making him HURT soooo BAD!!!! THEY WANT TO DAMAGE his HELPLESS BODY!!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:37 pm

I crushed your babies out

clip order: I want you to walk back and forth over the condom stepping on it harder and harder each time until you jump on it with both feet and make it pop and splatter its sperm out EVERYWHERE. Say:"Ewwh ! I crushed your babies out" then them with your feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - STILETTO QUEEN - HD

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I arrive a cafe bar, and ask the assistant for a particular type of refreshment. He's a bit slow and I don't think he's too interested in helping me. After a short time he gives me my drink, and it's not what I wanted. I tell him I'm not happy with his attitude and he says he doesn't care. I get off my stool and the little slut makes a challenging gesture to me. Wrong girl for that!! I quickly have him on the floor, and tell him I'm going to make him suffer for his bad behavior. I'm wearing a beautiful pair of stiletto heeled boots, and I am going to use them to great effect. As my slut lies on the floor I begin to trample on him, digging my heels into his flabby body. His protests and groaning fall on deaf ears as I order him to remove his top. Much better!! Now I can really dig my stilettos into his flesh. He squeals and groans for mercy, as I move up and down his pathetic body making deep seated marks as I stamp on him. Finally when I think he's suffered enough, I allow my bitch to return to his duties in the bar. Of course, he's not so cocky now after his painful trampling from such an experienced stiletto queen...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:40 pm

1725 Stockings trampling with Celine Priscilla Marion

Trampled under their stockings , head trampling , face trampling

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Ariel and Anastasia vs. two balls!

The two pretty girls love to torture that poor guy! They trample on him wherever they can, they trample on his balls and dick. He has no chance to escape since he is stuck between a board and a plexi, so he can feel every little movement!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Black Dress Silver Heels (4K)

I stand on my slaves head whilst watching Top Gear in my little black dress and silver high heel shoes, my slave is suffering under me as i step on his head with all of my weight, i also talk to my friend who is also in the room. (Clip is 3:11)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Eating A Lollipop Whilst Standing On Her Slaves Head (4K)

Krystal is wearing a little tartan skirt with footless tights and Mary Jane high heel patent mini platform shoes, she stands on his head and eats a lollipop whist her poor slave suffers beneath her hard sexy crush cruel shoes. (Clip is 3:17)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Girls Fun Series -Down The Stairs -Cruel Trampling Compilation

This clip includes the following shorter clips at store already:

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling