[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Stomach destruction

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:07 pm

WHO TAKES MORE PAIN ? - CLIP 03

starring: Natasha, Sara and Rita.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Unaware Hand Trample 17(Full Video)

I waited for my roommate's sister and her best friend who is crashing at our apartment to come home from the club. It almost becomes tradition or regular routine that they come home from night out and watch some TV and drink a little more. This becomes a perfect opportunity to get some hand trample unaware of these two hotties. One is wearing some block shape heel boots and the other is open toe block shape heels. Hard to try to get both at the same time but took me hour but got some action with my hand being trampled. I felt very trap as my hand is crush by their heels. Hoping not to get caught, them coming back from the club a little tipsy they didn't notice or care what they are crushing under their heels. The living room has a lot of junk anyways so they figure its junk or trash under their heels, not knowing that they are crushing my small hand. (Full Video)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:10 pm

1717 Stockings trampling with Celine Sabrina

Trampled under their stockings , head trampling , face trampling

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Lorena - Party Carpet Training LQ3

LQ Version - Dial up

Go on the FIRST PAGE to get the FULL HD (1080) Version.

Just select

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Sadie Holmes Super POV Trampling - HD 1080pMP4

Under the perfect size 10 soles of Sadie Holmes. where else would you rather be? The gorgeous brunette knows a thing or two about trampling too. She stomps all over your body and face, taking great pride in standing full weight on your head. Her huge soft size 10 soles crush your entire face flat! She marches up and down your body, taunting you and teasing you. She wants you to feel pain and loves leaving her foot prints all over you! Sadie is always smoking hot when she tramples and this clip proves it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:17 pm

WHO TAKES MORE PAIN ? - CLIP 04

starring: Natasha, Sara and Rita.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:18 pm

MISSBLACKSUN-”SATANIC CLINICAL” 1 TRAMPLING (hd version, italiano)

MBS era stata molto chiara con il suo schiavo/zerbino, non si sarebbe mai più dovuto recare in chiesa, PER NESSUN MOTIVO AL MONDO, ma lo zerbino è un coglione e ha disobbedito. Senza sapere che MBS sa tutto e vede tutto ed è stato scoperto. Così la Padrona lo attende a casa per la sua punizione che durerà molto, molto tempo. Il tempo necessario a farlo pentire. MBS indossa una gonna in latex nero, un corpetto nero con il pentagarmma in segno di rispetto al grande Satana e parigine nere e Adidas superstar. Gli ordina di sdraiarsi tra la porta così che lei lo possa schiacciare completamente come un verme come lui merita, mentre la Padrona bestemmia il suo inutile d...Schiacciando anche il suo inutile cazzo per prepararlo al tacco che verrà conficcato dentro.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Timea's ballet shoes

I like my ballet shoes, they suit me well! As they suit me, I suit my slave when standing on his head. I step on it, trample on it, let him feel my hard feet that hold me on the streets or in the dirt, it also fits his face!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:20 pm

DOUBLE FACESTANDING AND BRUTAL TRAMPLING UNTIL YOU'RE BREAK IN MY RED HIGH PLATFROM HEELS - MOBILE (854x480)

Lot of brutal facestanding, sicking heels deep into body and long painful standing wth all my body weight. I was merciless and wanted my slave to scream in agony. That's why today I started from torturing his head and face. He was crying but I love when he do that... so I pushed stronger and pressed to the floor using all my power! I enjoyed every second of destroying his face but I knew I'm wearng very sharp heels - so I started to torture his body and pathetic tiny dick.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling