[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Vore daily updates

Vore daily updates

Re: Vore daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:05 pm

Sexy Giantess Devours Gummy Men (And You!) WMV

A Sexy Giantess sits down at the table to eat a meal of delicious gummy men. Her plate is full of tasty boys, each one once an admirer that wanted to be chewed up and swallowed, filling her belly.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:20 pm

Vore Retirement Ft Sunshine - HD MP4 1080p

"Here's what would be my custom (there's two version depending of what Sunshine prefer / is easier for you to film between same size vore or shrinking) :

A fan of Sunshine heard about her wish of quitting acting/modeling so...

1 - ... he found a way to shrink himself and to send himself to Sunshine
2 - ... he asked her for a roleplay session of vore, explaining to her that he couldn't stand to not do that before she quite, and that he's going to be sad to never see her again

In both case, Sunshine swallow her fan whole and he do end up in her stomach to be digested, whatever if he really was ready for that or not
The requirement are : almost nothing.

No name required, you can chose the name or just say ''you'' No make up required, nor special dress, she wear what she want to or just stay natural, it's all up to her There's no way to act required ; she can be affectionate and consensual, or being angry and mean, or being dominant, etc. again it's all up to both of you (I always like it when the model act as close and natural of her real self) The only requirement is the time ; 10 minutes, with 3 dedicated to a post vore scene (again, feel free to act the way you want and say what you want during said scene ^^). thought, may I ask for a specific last line ? I'd like Sunshine to conclude in the end that finally she's not going to retire because she have too much fun and make a twitter post about it ^^ (related to (https://twitter/sunshine_tampa/status/1 ... 1647248388) -if it's Same Size Vore, she say that she's going to do it once I'm digested."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:21 pm

2490 Lisa Harlotte & Lylah Ryder

VORE MEATLOAF with Lylah Ryder

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:22 pm

I devour gummy bears that invade pussy and boobs (1280 x 720 version )

These soft and sweet gummy bears invade my tits and pussy all the time, I will show you where they are. The gummy bears that have slipped between my tits are grabbed and devoured, I show you what is happening under my teeth and in my wide open mouth. A gummy bear is found in the pussy, and there it disappears completely...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:23 pm

INFESTATION - 480

It is a rainy day and you need a place to hide. So you run into Alexandria's STAR's house and your start to crawl up Bree's leg. Bree thinks she has a bug on her and she quickly swipes you off of her.... She looks down and see's it's not a bug, it's just you! She laughs at you and wants to know why you think it was ok to climb up her body... I mean really "I take shiits" bigger than you", Bree tells you. She also tells you that you have to be "ya high" in order to ride this train! But you are frozen in fear and you don't tell her anything. You just look up at her hoping she won't hurt you. She tells you that she should just step on you but she decides to allow you to just "go away".... So you quickly try to run but the giantess has changed her mind. She calls you back over, puts her "ginormous" size 10 foot on you and crushes you like a bug!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Valentine's Day snack ~ Sweet Maria

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Don't Invite A Giantess For Dinner! Ft Raquel Roper - HD MP4 1080p Format

This is a custom video order, to request your own email: raquel roper xxx a t g m a i l . c o m *remove spaces* NO SPECIFIC NAME OR GENDER USED.

You've made the mistake of inviting a hungry giantess over for a dinner party, though perhaps it isn't entirely your fault.. it's not as if you thought she was a giantess when she came over! You being of average height until you and the rest of the guests roasted glasses and took a sip from your cups. EVERYONE shrank other than Raquel who remained at the table with a wicked smile. One by one she picked off your friends, making you watch in horror as she consumed the only meal she planned on having this evening... you all. She's left your dearest friend for last, other than you of course. Wanting to make their demise drawn out. She loves the way you're shaking in fear, frozen as you watch your friend being used as a tooth pick. The gurgling from her stomach rings in your ears as you think of what your friends must be experiencing inside of her at this very moment! Don't worry however, as you will be finding out soon enough yourself...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 pm

Beauty's Invisalign Swallowed Alive JOI 4K UHD

Beauty knows your fetish, and she talks about swallowing you as she shows you her big mouth, and flexes her throat to intimidate you. Beauty takes you all the way to org at the very end.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Vore Dreams

Things with Blair have been really weird lately. She's been having these strange recurring dreams for weeks now and every night the dreams get weirder and weirder. She dreams that she is 50+ feet tall, sometimes even taller than skyscrapers! Blair dreams that she sets up traps all over the city she towers above trapping their tiny little humans! Once she's trapped a human she brings them back to her apartment where she sometimes eats them raw! Sometimes she cooks them, sometimes she just plays with them like little toys. When she wakes up, the urge still there, a hunger she can't seem to suppress.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:44 pm

What's for dinner - Husband on a burger - Maria Alive - MP4

"Honey I'm home!" Maria calls as she drops her bag, but no reply...

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Vore