[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Vore daily updates

Vore daily updates

Re: Vore daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Unaware giantess will catch you and eat

A huge but very sexy giantess goes about her housework and does not suspect that you grabbed her bra and watch her big lips from under her large breasts! Everything would have been so good and continued if suddenly she had not noticed you and brought you to her big eyes because of surprise! Then she opened her big mouth and teasing you with it for a couple more minutes, swallowed you whole and rubbing her well-fed stomach went on to go on with her business!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:13 pm

Megan Jones vore session

You have a session with Megan Jones. She does not fully understand your fetish. She doesn't get why you would want to be swallowed whole and digested by her. She tells you what is in store for you once you are swallowed but you still want to go. She puts you in her mouth and swallows you. As you slide down her throat she traces your path. When you enter her belly she describes what is going to happen next, how you will be digested and excreted in the morning. (First part of clip is POV and second part is third person view.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:14 pm

Towering Over You 1080p MP4

Today's your lucky day, tiny. I've decided to let you have a nice long look at My gorgeous giantess body from down below. I want you to really marvel in all My glorious wonder and how I tower over you. I am a skyscraper to you. You are merely a little ant to Me and the only way you could ever please or satisfy Me is to be My snack, My meal. You're nutritious but not very filling, it usually takes a few tinies to satisfy Me. And even then... I get hungry again. A giantess like Me needs a feast to feel truly satiated. But... you'll do just fine.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:15 pm

NAUGHTY BEARS ARE BACK (Jan 2020) (SD 480p MP4)

Those naughty gummy bears came back today!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Austin's Nightmare - Raw Footage Part 3

This clip of raw footage features Austin running around the bedroom and house in her underwear and being dragged into the crawlspace and through the bedroom door again.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Crunching On Tasty Insects

In this clip I am munching on worms and crickets. They are so crunchy and I love the way they feel on My tongue...the legs..the wings...the thick body of the cricket and thin crisp body.of the larvae. Opening My mouth so that you can see them rolling around on My tongue and all chewed up. Yummy. I'm not talking in this clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:02 pm

CLEAN EATING - WMV

Tomiko is hiring a new cleaning lady, Carmen Valentina, or is she? She innocently asks Carmen if she cleans after pets. When Carmen sees the pet (Fluffy) who she is referring to, she freaks out. She threatens to call someone and report this. Tomiko had no intention of having a cleaning lady. She wanted her pet to have a nice meaty meal. She shoves Carmen into Fluffy's hungry mouth. She is slowling eating as we watch her juicy ass and legs go in. Tomiko goes to give some affection to her worm, but he decides that she should be his next meal and starts to eat her. Tomiko is in disbelief at first, but then she realizes that she is stuck and going nowhere except into Fluffy's belly. We get to see some nice upskirt as she struggles and with no underwear on! Tomiko's delicious feet is the last thing we see before she is gobbled up! FETISH ELEMENTS: VORE, ALIENS & MONSTERS, STUCK, STRUGGLING, LEGS, MUSCULAR WOMEN, MUSCULAR LEGS, ASS FETISH, UPSKIRT, NUDITY, BRUNETTE, BLONDES, SNEAKERS, HIGH HEELS, FOOT FETISH, SOLES, LONG HAIR, ASIAN, JAPANESE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Dream House 4 Slaves 2(small version)

My Sexy Tummy is perfect house for little slaves(black berries)! PART 2

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Suppertime (Emily Version)

VoreFile has just made it home and is hanging up his coat. Emily has been spying on VoreFile and even followed him to his home. She bolts in behind him and begins antagonizing him with information proving that she knows his true identity and what he's been up to. As VoreFile tries his best to mitigate the threats, he notices The Plant quietly taking position behind Emily. VoreFile pretends to acquiesce to Emily's demands as she slowly steps towards her, causing her to slowly back towards The Plant. Once she gets too close, she bumps into its bottom jaw and notices its mouth agape. VoreFile seizes the moment and shoves her headfirst into The Plant's mouth. It chomps and savors Emily as she screams to be released. The Plant tilts its head back and slurps down her calves and feet like noodles. Once again, VoreFile and The Plant have used teamwork to keep their enterprise going and continue devouring the beautiful women of the world.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Towering Over You 720p MP4

1080p MP4

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Vore