[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Pee daily updates

Pee daily updates

Re: Pee daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:26 pm

YOU'RE GONNA LICK MY PEE - MOBILE (854x480)

I just woke up and guess what, I am not going to toilet. My bladder is full and after whole night my urine is intensive but acrid. I can do whatever I want because you are here and I will make you surrender. You're gonna feel weak with first breath of my pee. You can't resist and I know it, I can just squat here in the middle of the room and release all I got. You are my personal toilet, you are disgusting and you will do all disgusting things I order you to.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:27 pm

toilette sounds 2 (pee+sh*t)

listen to it . toilette sounds for you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:28 pm

CLAIRE PEED IN HER SWEATPANTS ON PURPOSE! *** mpg ***

Today is laundry day, and Claire is feeling a little extra naughty. She has to wash the sweatpants that she's wearing anyway, so she figures why not piss herself first and soak her sweatpants with pee while she's wearing them, since they have to come off and go in the wash anyway! She has been holding her bladder for as long as she can stand, to see just how much of her sweatpants she can soak with a very full bladder. She does a pee dance until she's ready to let it all go, and then she puts on a sexy pee show for you! She lets her pee start coming out, and it is such a relief to let it all go. It starts soaking the front of her pants and the pee is running down her thighs and soaking her sweatpants in the front and all the way down the inside of her pants. It is so warm and feels sooo good, and the pee just keeps coming and coming, there's so much of it. By the time she releases her entire bladder, her pants are absolutely soaked with pee and it's dripping off the bottom of her pant legs, and her bare feet are all wet with pee. What a naughty girl!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Giant stuffed pampers MP4(1280*720)HD

clip request: Could you make a video where you're wearing a wet adult diaper and you go to throw away a bag of your other soaking wet used diapers. But then the bag breaks and you realize you're out of garbage bags. So you untape the dispoable diaper you're wearing and you stuff the old diapers into it and tape it back up, wearing all those used diapers inside your current diaper. You continue about your day, peeing and filling the diapers even more.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:30 pm

Kali Roses Urinates in Holiday Party Punch Bowl - 720 mp4

Kali Roses hates her job and every one who works there. Today is the Annual Office X-mas party and Kali is totally dreading it. She hates having to be around her co-workers let alone socialize with them after hours. This year she came up with a plan to get back at her Mean Boss and her loser co-workers. She waits until nobody is in the Conference room, then she sneaks in and hops on top of the table. Next she slides up her skirt and she squats down over the Holiday Punch Bowl. Kali then Urinates in the bowl for several minutes. She's been holding it all day and been waiting for this moment, lol. When she is finished she stirs up her special brew with a ladle then pours a few cups for her co-workers to enjoy. Gotta love this girl, what a sicko! Remind me never to take a cup of anything from Kali, like ever.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:03 pm

piss in my pants 11

Now I am writing in my home. I have light jeans and rubber boots, high heels. this is seen in close up. I like to write in my pants. I play in a puddle of urine.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:04 pm

2 minutes pissing to big glass a lot of pee mp4

2 minutes peeing in big glass a lot of pee.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Exercise ball peeing

I'm in my apartment doing some exercising with a giant fitness ball :D I'm wearing a grey jumper, a tight pair of grey leggings, and on my cute little feet I have on a matching pair of grey pumps. I love to work out and get fit indoors, so I have a brought a huge pink fitness ball into the hallway, which I'm now straddling! I slowly rock on it, firstly facing forwards, and then with my back to the camera, practicing my poise and balance...and this is also a great way to show myself off from different angles ;) I'm trying to concentrate on my workout, but it's very difficult...especially when my bladder is full to the brim, and desperately needs emptying! All the rocking is putting a lot of pressure on my bladder too, but I don't even think about taking a break ;) Instead, I speed up, and as I'm facing the camera again, I begin to bounce up and down on the ball vigorously until my bladder opens all by itself! A huge wet patch appears on the crotch of my leggings, and grows in size as a lovely warm jet proceeds to flow out of me! The light grey colour of the leggings shows up the wet stain beautifully, and to my delight I can feel the moisture spreading down the insides of my thighs :D I change position again and sit on the ball with my back to the camera in order to show off just how wet my pert little bum is, and I can't resist some more cheeky wetting! It just goes to show how full my bladder actually was ;) More bouncing follows, and this time there are some amazing squelching sensations to accompany my workout ;) I finally stand up to strike some poses, and as you can clearly see, my leggings are drenched. It just goes to prove that working out doesn't have to feel like a chore ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm

***ExclusiveSeries*** GERMAN Couple Enjoys Some WakeUp PEE PLAY And Sex

Brunette Goddess enjoys some WakeUp PEE PLAY and Sex in the morning.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Crystal Rush Urinates in Office Washroom - 720 mp4

Crystal Rush is the Boss of her work place. She tells everyone what to do, including the Janitor Zeek. He has a huge crush on her but she always says no to Zeek's advances and laughs in his face. He'd give anything to see her naked and pee. He has a thing for Urine and the thought of Crystal peeing on Zeek gets him off big time. Which is why he decided to install two hidden cameras in the Women's bathroom. Watch as all of Zeek's fantasies are fulfilled. Crystal pulls down her knickers, sits on the porcelain toilet and Urinates. The close up shot is more detailed then a Monet.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pee