[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Kiss my boots or feel my whip!

I order the naked slave to start kissing my boots all over - but of course I had to make it a little harder for him :-D I've bound his hands and feet with ropes and tell him, that I'll use my riding crop on his back if he doesn't do it to my satisfaction! And as you might have guessed ... he's not doing it to my satisfaction and gets to feel the whip a lot :-D It's so funny to see him crawling on the floor like a worm, his dick in the chastity belt scraping over the cold floor and twitching each time my crop hit him :-D I bet it's hard to concentrate on properly worshipping my boots while his ass and back are getting totally thrashed by the whip ... but that's a problem the loser will have to solve :-D

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:55 pm

YOU WILL PAY Starring Goddess Miki (IPAD Version)

This video is a must see for all you hard core leather fetishists! Dressed from head to toe in exquisite, gleaming, skin tight black leather pants, thigh high boots, corset, opera length gloves, full length trench coat and military cap, I proceed to degrade and humiliate one of my misguided pay piggies for failing to surrender his weekly paycheck to me as instructed.

Suspended in mid air, he dangles helplessly in my hanging chain cage, blindfolded, and shackled. Completely vulnerable to my every whim as I torture his exposed nipples with a series of nipple clamps. Next comes the sting of my 6 foot rattan cane. With each delicious stroke, reality sets in as he has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. And finally, the bite of my leather riding crop on his nipples and ass over and over again serves to remind him of his place and purpose! To Serve Me!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:37 pm

Exhausting Treatment

The gorgoeus Lady Milana has secured her slave to the st. andrews cross and whips the poor creature just for her amusement. Her property soon is covered all over with marks of her whip. When it comes to tormenting his nipples, the slave reaches his limits. He sufferd till exhaustion, also from earlier sessions these days. So he will be released to recover at the end of this clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:38 pm

and Brutally Whipped to Submission! - Part 2 - RPD-050A (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:39 pm

PAINFUL CANING (mp4)

BRUTAL CANING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Your Flesh for My Pleasure (WMV)

Time to suffer for me. I take my slave out of the cage after standing there for ages and inform him that he will get his skin MARKED and in agony for my pleasure today. I am feeling in a SADISTIC mood and he is the piece of meat that is going to endure the pain of my riding crop, leather flogger, cat o' nine tails and the dragon's tail. Especially the last one he will remember for a long time as this leather whip cuts his skin and stings like hell...leaving red whip marks.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:40 pm

Classic Pov Whipping (FULL HD) - Nemesis

Dark Officer Lady Nemesis is not here to fool around with you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm

18 years old and his first Whip session

In this clip I spend some wonderful time with my new slave... He has only 18years old but he wants worship me and obey... Everybody knows that I love use my whip so today I use my whip on his back and ass...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Tied To The Whipping Pole

Temptress Raven Eve is seductive and sadistic . She enjoys whipping male bitches and watching them suffer. She has a new slut strung up outside. She lays in hard and heavy with her single tail whip. She laughs as the bitch begins to tremble. Welts rise up on the bitch's flesh, which only encourages her to whip the slut even harder. The slut begins to cry which is a real turn on for Raven, She drags her nails across his back and laughs at his suffering

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:21 pm

Landlord Restrained and Brutally Whipped! - Part 3 - ZR-011 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping