[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:10 pm

UNDER THE HIGH HEELS

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:19 pm

Marked by my Whip (MP4) Part 1

Mistress Soraya really enjoys herself in this clip and puts her full power into it. She thrashed her slave back with the extremely hard leather whip. He tries to stay still with his arms against the wall but Soraya thrashing is too much for him as he shakes and shudders the whole time whining!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:21 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - A CRUEL WHIPPING - HD

I have my slave on his knees with his back prepared. Using my bullwhip from the elevated position on my throne. I'm going to give him a painful whipping. As he cringes from the start, his squeals get louder with every stroke. He begs me to stop for a bit to allow him to recover. I tell him I don't think that's a good idea, and continue with a relentless whipping. He asked me to make him feel pain, I happily obliged. He also now has the autograph of Mistress Gaia...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Whipping You Hard Using My Brown Leather Whip

You have displeased me stable boy slave, when I brought my friend & colleague to my stables the other day you looked a disgrace, a real mess. Now I know being a stable boy is a dirty hands on job but you also know I expect you to look clean and smart at all times regardless. As a result you will have to be punished; hopefully I can beat it in to you how important looking respectable is! So drop your trousers and bend over my desk. I am in quite a bad mood today and very annoyed with you, so this will be a hard thrashing, and because of this I will be giving you my leather strap to bite down on to help with your pain and stop you crying out too much. The whip I will be using on you is a classic brown leather whip, very simple, elegant & beautiful, and it will make an amazing sound against your bare bottom. Watch as I flex it over you, look at how nicely it bends. I do hope you are ready, because here come the first of many hard thrashes! F0429

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 pm

BAD DAY FOR CLEANING SISSY (mp4) FULLVERSION

SYSSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT,BALLBUSTING, CANING, JERK OFF

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:26 pm

Russian Slaves RS 84-3

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:55 pm

Valentines gift to My slave cam02

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:57 pm

TIME FOR EDUCATION (mp4) PART 2

WHIPPING,SPANKING, FINGERNAIL SCRATCHING, CANING, FLOGGING, WAX PLAY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Cracking After Rain (ipod) - Whiper

see description below on the full hd-file. portable version. mp4-format, 480 x 270 px. small size. we suggest all dial-up users to use this file.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Dante's Whipping Boy (mobile)

After a sun filled day of horseback riding on the beautiful sandy beahesof Jamaica, Mistress Dante Posh expects her new slave Arthur to give her the level of service she deserves. Armed with multiple long whips and paddles, Dante inflicts her discipline on her new whipping boy who is in need of much training.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping