[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Flogged On The Cross

This is the first part of a whipping scene I recently shot with slave c. I get my arms warmed up by slapping c on his back and ass, also warming up his skin for my more severe whips. I use my floggers on him Florentine style, and then my stingy leather quirts. There is nothing quite like having a slave tied to my cross for a good hard whipping.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Riding Mistress Kenworthy Thrashes The stable boy!

ALL OUR VIDEOS ARE IN 4K HD!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Mistress whipped slaves in chains in forest

The Mistress is with two slaves in a forest. The slaves are connected with a chain of steel. Firmly chained between two trees, she whipped the slaves with cane and tortures them with burning cigarette. She makes it because she wants to have fun. Then a slave has to jerk off himself as she continued beating the other slaves with cane. - This is not gentle BDSM.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Aljoska bb0210Classic

Aljoska´s bare back whipping.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:56 pm

(FULL HD) Thin whip, hard strokes

Mistress Ariel is using a thin whip to punish the slave, alongside with Mistress Cleo, who wants to hurt him really bad. She is not angry, she just
wants to see him suffer and get a good whipping friom both of them. Both girls are very hard, their strokes are brutal and they don't get tired
easily.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 pm

43A Lady Fatale - ponyplay boys punished with longest whip - Asian Mistress Lady Saintlawrence

Our pony's have a contest , we want them to be carting as fast as they can.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Whipping The Priest 720p

This priest just came to visit us after spending a long day in the Vatican. What a surprise, he can't stay away from us! We are so cruel and we need his "Catholic Bl0. 0d", it's time for him to accept us (Goddess Isabel, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Gaia and Lady Demonique) as his only and true Goddesses. We are going to whip his ass until he will pronounce the magic word: "PORCODIO", in Italian language it means "God is a pig", clearly he doesn't want to say it, so we whipped him so hard and of course after a while he said "PORCODIO"! That was so funny! We are so mean!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Io e le mie amiche ( Mistress Gaia, Lady Mesmeratrix e Lady Demonique) abbiamo deciso di punire questo prete, ebbene si, lui è un vero prete, non riesce proprio a stare lontano da noi, ci ha raggiunto proprio dopo aver predicato la parola di Dio in chiesa. In questo video blasfemo lo frustiamo e maltrattiamo in maniera molto aggressiva e crudele e lui non riesce a farci smettere perchè la safe word sarebbe "PORCODIO" quindi chiaramente lui non vuole dirla! Ahah che divertimento!

°Italian language - video in italiano°

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:27 pm

THE VICTIM (wmv) PART 1

Lady Eviana is showing to her slave how to be under control.She is doing a bondage, with ropes and spanking his ass hardly till he is giving a good sound of pain

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:28 pm

suffer for me

i love to whip!this slave of mine knows this well..today you will suffer for me,i want you to feel extreme pain!!i will hurt you so much

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:29 pm

The Plantation Mistress Part 2

Aleana wallops Bart's ass with her thick wooden paddle. His ass quickly becomes fire engine red. Aleana informs him that if he wants to work for her, he will receive weekly beatings to keep him in line. Aleana switches to a whip and thrashes his back and ass.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping