[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:23 pm

Can yours? Painslut training

While at DomCon I picked up some new tricks. The best thing I picked up is a pocket snake. So small I carry it in my purse daily. The size can be a bit underwhelming but the sting will surprise you. This toy is the picture definition of "looks are deceiving". I've already had the pleasure of using it on a willing sub. His name was toughcheeks. He begged me to use it on him. Three strikes in and he had to call it quits. Will your cheeks be tough enough?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:25 pm

A Kiss Of My Whip

Here I have my slave kneeling at my feet naked on the cold hard floor broken and in submission ready to feel the full force of my whip, and how do I love to swing my whip. You can see my eyes light up has the whip cracks across his skin and you can hear my laughter has his body twitches and trembles, you can clearly see I take great pleasure out of using my whip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:19 pm

4K UHD rapid strokes 2

Mistress Amanda is here again, in her sexy red boots, waiting for the slave to scream and cry out loud because of the pain she makes him fee. Her whip is as cruel as her heart, it's quick and forceful, leaving brutal marks on the back of the slave, who tries to stand in one place throughout the whole session.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Whipping Punishment 720p

We decided ( Me and Mistress Scarlet ) to punish this annoying bitch with our whips, he was such a pussy, I don't like it! Shut the fuck up and obey your blondes and cruel dommes in latex! His pain is our pleasure!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:23 pm

VACUUM TORMENT (wmv) PART 1

WHIPPING, PADDLING, CBT, BONDAGE DEVICE, HUMILIATION

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Valerie asswhip1206Classic

Valerie´s ass whipping.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:28 pm

THE BEST OF THE OWK FILMS 3

© OWK (owk.cz). Selection of the best scenes from OWK movies 1462 - 1542 + 1592 - 1782 !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:58 pm

MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING FOR A BAD OFFICE SALARIED (wmv) PART 1

SHOEWORSHIP, WHIPPING, CANING AND PADDLING (HARD WHIPPING MOVIE)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Sadista's Six Foot Bullwhip

Sadista is getting quite a collection now, and they aren't getting any smaller.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Roll for Me

I have my weak willed slave bound at the wrists and ankles hogtied, I pull his shackles to make sure they are tight enough while giving him a few kicks just to make him squeal and squirm a little. I then take out my riding crop and start to whip him randomly from his back to his belly and to the soles of his feet, while making him rollover each time for my own amusement. Eventually I break my crop on his fucking back so I take out my belt and really go about my business, giving him full arm lashes right across his body, I just love the sound it makes as its cracks his naked skin.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Whipping