[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Ass worship - daily updates

Ass worship - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:15 am

lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Ass worship - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:34 am

Worship My Crack

Worship my crack while I am ignoring you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 am

A Week Of Ass - Day 1

you're favorite clip series is back and it's going to be hotter than your loser dick is ready for! 7 days of total ass obsession. you really don't stand a chance. Stroke and edge all week long for Me until day 7. I have a special surprise for you if you make it all the way long.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am

Big Beautiful Booty! Whitney - WMV

Lets talk about my sexy ass, actually I'll talk about it while you stroke to it, its big and round, a big fat white girl booty, and its young and tight, so you jerk, I'll grab it, shake it, and tease you with it, and you my ass lover will worship my big beautiful ass!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:39 am

Nikki and Anna-Maria Slave in Ass Paradise

Our slave is in Paradise now! We allow him to lick our dirty assholes clean! What a honor.Anna-Maria has so sexy ass you will be gelouis:)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 am

Asshole Junkie

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed’s face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave…

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:44 am

1-10-19 Leather Me Happy

These Leather pants are awesome, the inside is lined with softness. They feel thermal. Which helps me stay warm while outside on this winters day! I do so love it being cold! Mean toasty fires in the fireplace and Hot tea or Hot coco! Watch my 6 foot tall ass, Clench outside!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:44 am

Ass Worship

Worship Sadie's ass, you know you want to. It's so sexy in those shiny panties that she's wearing. If you have a thing for bubble butts then this is the video for you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:46 am

Bratty Ebony Student Makes Her Teacher Kiss Her Ass - Noemie Bilas

Sexy student Noemie stole her teacher's cell phone and now she is using it to get what she wants. She texted all his private pics to her phone and tells him she will everyone that he texted her dirty pics. She makes him tell her that he is a pig and makes him kiss the bottom of her dirty shoes. Then she makes him her beautiful ebony asshole while she sits on his face! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:48 am

A Week of Ass - Day 2

Day two of your week of edging to My ass. Still think you can hold out until day 7? you have 5 more days of edging your cock to My perfect ass. When this clip finishes I want you to watch day 1 and day 2 over and over again. Edge all night to My ass as you count down to day 7 on Saturday.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Ass worship