[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Ass worship - daily updates

Ass worship - daily updates

Re: Ass worship - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Ass Worship JOI: in your Face in Gold Jeans - wmv

Stroke for My perfect ass in these tight gold jeans. My big round booty is right here in your face and you are lucky enough to get to jerk your cock for Me until I let you cum. Shot in 1080p, clean audio.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Top Floor Ass Denial 720p

Looking at my perfect ass with this view knowing that you'll only be denied of the experience of fucking my asshole. It's almost amusing watching you slobber and pant for my beautiful ebony ass cheeks. I don't think that I have commanded you to eat your own cum enough last year, so this year, eating cum for my perfect ass while I deny you seems to be in order.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Ass Worship

Today is another day for you to worship my ass. We know that this is my favorite thing to do, to have my ass worshipped. I know you wish you could wake up with your face between my buttcheeks, this is a beautiful dream, isn’t it? I tease you deliciously during the whole time while you spend your time worshipping and adoring this perfect part of my body.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:08 am

Pay To See My Perfect Ass

My ass looks fucking insane. I know for a fact that you are totally and madly in love with my ass. Well love isn't free boys. We are going to play a little game today. I want you to stroke your dick to my perfect ass but it is going to cost you. Each time I pull down my leggings to reveal this perfect butt, you are going to give me a 10 dollar tribute. That isn't much at all! And my ass is for sure worth it. So get your favorite tribute method ready. Then start hitting send over and over again. You know you can't resist my ass.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:09 am

Your Weakness

This was a custom video here is the script I followed...Please tease the fuck out of me with that perfect big ass in a pair of leggings and a g-string. Tell me everything you want me to do to that perfect ass although it's obvious there's no way I can handle that much ass. Tell me that although I can't handle that much ass it makes me fucking weak and it owns me. Drop those big ass cheeks on my face a few times please. That ass would definitely break my dick but it would be so worth it. The only thing I am worthy of is worshipping that perfect bubble but. Thank you, Goddess Sandra.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:11 am

Hotel Ass Boy (HD)

During the Summer I was contacted By a slave that works as a tour manager for various stand-up comedians and met up with him on the beautiful south coast of England for a weekend away. In the past he has always been a session slave but wanted to push his submission further by experiencing what it would be like to serve Me for a weekend and also be with one of his clients on tour performing his job.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:13 am

Mistress Ass Worship (Mobile,Laptop)

Mobile/Laptop 720 x 480

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:14 am

ASSMR

HD-

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 am

Ass Guided JOI

My big juicy chocolate ass destroys your common sense and reasoning. Once you see My ass..you get hard and begin to stroke...well now I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke that cock to Me...sensual...but dominant instructions...stroke it for Goddess ass
Ass Addict, Ass Crack, Ass JOI, Ass Spreading, Ebony Ass Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Natural, POV Ass Worship

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:55 am

Force Fed Rapture's Pussy & Ass (MP4)

Rapture wants her slave to eat her pussy and ass uninterrupted. She ties his wrist to her box, sits him on the floor facing her, and pulls up her short teddy. Unable to go anywhere, Rapture forces her slave to start by eating her pussy. He lis made to lick and suck on her clit, then Rapture makes him fuck her now wet pussy with his tongue. All turned on now, Rapture turns around, spreads her ass wide, and makes him eat her asshole. He licks it clean while Rapture tries to fuck his face. She alternates between her ass and pussy until she finally cums in his mouth, forcing him to eat it. Rapture then makes him worship her muscles and suck her tits while his face is covered in her ass & pussy juices.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ass worship