[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Fury ELENA Riding Boots Trampling Throat Crushing Balls Busting with full force

Elena is on angry because the slave did brake in at night to her stable. She is giving him Extreme full force jumps on his balls. Jump on his throat. Crushing an Kicks extrem his balls.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:40 am

Big Guys Ball-Abusing Rough Handjob

The slave Big Guy has not cum in over a year. Brandy likes playing mind games, and tells Big Guy he can cum today with the help of her hands, but they aren't going to make it easy for him. Casandra is a petite cutie that is new to tormenting balls. Cassandra and Brandy together bring the pleasure and pain. Big guy is getting teased and jerked by one girl while the other kicks and punches his nuts. They aggressively twist and turn and tug and slap and squeeze his poor bright red balls while stroking him. This is Big Guys one chance to cum - will he do it? Almost, but Unfortunately not. The constant ball abuse probably made his dick go numb. Brandy said maybe she will give him a chance to cum again in a year..... or two. Big guy is left blue-balled, with bruised balls.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:41 am

MISTRESS GAIA - DELAYED GRATITUDE

I arrive back from my training session at the gym, and my slave is waiting for me. He is of course appropriately on his knees and I'm going to give him some instructions. I order him to kiss and worship my shoes, my bitch needs to show some gratitude. I then tell him to remove my trainers, he has to use his teeth to loosen my laces. This little task amuses me, and I get him to continue the same process with my socks. I then get him to kiss my feet, as he's going to receive a reward for his good behavior. I tell him to lie on his back, as I'm going to give him a footjob. What a lucky slut he is. I begin teasing him and rubbing his throbbing cock with my beautiful soft feet...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:42 am

Jerkoff & Lick - Furious Jerkoff and kicks

Description:
This is One the first Spikeysteps' "early clips" depicting a lovely, super sexy Mistress Koska Balls Kicking and Domination action, forcing her sissy-slave to jerk his little unuseful dick!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:42 am

Real Time: Your Balls Are Owned By Miss Roper

This is an amatuer home recording of me toying with one of my favorite servants. I get to squeeze, slap, punch, knee, and kick my pointed boot heel into those dangling balls I've claimed between his legs over and over again. Until they are red, and swollen. Until I've made parts of his flesh burst. The sounds of his groans, and breathless pleas only entice me, only drive me to put more strength and force into each infliction I bestow upon MY nuts. Nuts I can never get enough of cracking. He doesn't know why he puts himself in these predicaments, never understanding why he always comes back for more. Why he begs for it on his hands and knees. However I do. Little conflicted masochists like this are rather predictable, and I love breaking them. Taking each to their limit.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:43 am

Female Weapons

He know she has no underwear on under her mini skirt the day he is due for a severe ball torture. Ruthless beating of his tied up ball sack with her hand. Deviously she opens her legs wide to tease him and in the next moment she kicks him hard in his tied up bollocks. Very ruthless of the young girl when she kicks him harder and harder in the aching and swollen balls...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:41 pm

BP - Wheel of Misfortune

Girls love to play “Brat Princess Wheel of Misfortune”. The two teams, team “Brat” and team “Princess”, each consists of 2 ladies and a male. A girl spins the wheel of misfortune and then applies the punishment to the other team’s male trying to get him to break. If he breaks, then the girls get a point. When on offense, the ladies spin a colorful wheel and then apply that punishment to the other teams’ girl’s male. They slap, kick, punch or stomp as hard as they can to get the male to break. The girls cheer each other on. “Kick harder Kaylie!” “…as hard as you can Macey!”

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Ballbusting_22

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Double barefoot busting

The intensity of being ball busted is doubled when I have My good friend Mistress Heather Divine join Me in a barefoot ball smashing session. We are in a vicious ball abusing mood and have removed Our shoes to make the sweet smacking sound of foot meeting ball sack all that much sweeter. We both have the destruction of the bitch's balls in mind, kick after kick he suffers immensely. It' seven fun for knee the useless guy's testicles. How sweet it is to make him drop to the ground in agony, only to make him get back up and face more infernal ball destruction.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Grab, Twist, and Pull- Topless Edition- Starring Natasha and Nadia

On the heels of the smash-hit success of Kneeballers, Topless Edition comes an absolute must-see for fans of the brutal yet sexy "Grab, Twist and Pull". The dream team of Nadia and Natasha is back in top form (and topless) once again, this time focusing on grabbing a man by his helpless balls and crushing them. These girls love what they do, and it really shows. There are so many moments of brutality, sexuality and intensely psychological moments as they take control of the bb pet's manhood. The fact that their amazing tits are out is just a bonus. A HUGE bonus. This clip is definitely what ballbusting should be!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting