[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:15 pm

Top clips - Ballbusting
jelenakld

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Hooked On Ballbusting

This was so cruel...but SO fun! We have this loser literally hanging from the ceiling- and its legs pulled open nice and WIDE using chains and a pulley system so that me and Carmela can simply run up and KICK it in its balls as hard and as often as we want...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Trick Or Treat Smell Our Feet

We were all dressed for Halloween and decided to toy with one of our foot-freak slaves that we use to serve us. We make it kneel in between us and BEG to smell our feet. Since we had been in our heels and ankle socks all day, we knew it couldn't resist.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:18 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - BALLS ON FIRE

Today I am going to enjoy having some exercise. I also have my ballbusting bitch of a slave who I ordered to be here. He's been waiting on his knees for a long time, and I'm now ready to make him really suffer. I begin by allowing my slut to worship and kiss my beautiful shoes and feet. He must get a real close up of the them as they are going to inflict serious pain on his hanging fruit. After some shoe licking and kissing, it's time to get into some painful pleasure. As I get my slut to stand with his feet astride, and begin with some bruising kicks on his balls...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:19 pm

Violence To Face And Balls

Eden and Daphne were mad the old man ate all the candy they bought for Halloween coming up. Scarlett had damaged one of his testicles so they were planning to give him a few weeks to recover. But they were very upset so they started to beat on his nuts again anyway. The old man kept falling down and trying to avoid the nut beating they were giving him. The girls were not happy about this. He needed to be punished. They decided to give him an ultimatum. Face or the balls. He didn't want either so he remained silent...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 pm

Beta Boot Lover Ballbusting

Goddess Agatha Delicious knows that her slaves will do absolutely anything for her......and when she puts on her black leather boots and lingerie it becomes even easier to control them. Today she is going to torment one of her favorite slaves and give him the privilege of staring at her perfect tits while she blasts him in the balls with her boots. Before Goddess Agatha even begins kicking, her slave is fully erect at just the sight of her. Swift, accurate kicks pummel the slave's bare balls as he stands and endures as much as he can take for his goddess before being allowed to drop to his knees and worship her boots. She keeps him on his knees to further wreck his swollen testicles. As his balls grow in size from the abuse, she continues to tease him with her incredibly sexy body while ordering him to worship her leather boots. After delivering a flurry of full force kicks, Goddess Agatha grabs a chastity device to lock him up for the night!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Sasha vs iron balls Jones

Sasha vs iron balls Jones

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Sasha punishes the perverts kicking their balls

Characters: Sasha + three male actors (different actors please). It will be Sasha, one male playing a fake photographer, another male playing a pervert assailant, and a third male playing Sasha’s friend Jack.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm

BIRTHDAY BUSTING

One of our pathetic slaves is celebrating his birthday today so Kara and Courtney decide to make the day extra memorable for him. They start by rubbing their feet over his cock and balls, he seems to like that. Stupid fucker thinks his gonna have it easy with two sexy ladies playing seductively with his manhood. He must’ve been dropped on his head as a youth because it’s not about his happiness, it’s always about the ladies being happy and what makes them happy is kicking the stuffing out of the disgusting cock and balls between his legs...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Ball Smashing Mallet and Testicle Squeezing Abandoned Orgasm

I decide to reward my pet with a handjob, but obviously i want to fuck up his balls while I do it. Watch my big perky tits shake and jiggle with each blow to his nuts. The longer I go, the more bruised and swollen his testicles get. Between hits, I squeeze his balls while I stroke his dick. In the end, I don't think he handled the pain well enough, so i let go of his cock right as he starts to orgasm and continue crushing his balls, letting his worthless cum dribble out.

jelenakld

Next

Return to Ballbusting