[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Say Goodnight, Balls! Starring Glitter and Paris

Two of the most gorgeous babes in ballbusting return, having a great time and smashing balls at the same time. Both of these girls combine seduction and teasing with brutality in a way that really enhances the viewing pleasure. This clip has some outstanding grab twist pull scenes to go along with some incredible kicks. Both girls are amazingly attractive and having a blast. What more could you want?

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Handjob Mind Fuck with a Ball Crusher

I want to try something a little different here. I've always loved everything about ballbusting, ever since the first time I kicked a guy in the nuts. I'm almost constantly thinking about it, dreaming about it, and talking about it... If you are as obsessed with ballbusting as I am, you're going to love this clip. I want you to put this one on repeat, turn off the lights, put on some headphones, then get your cock in one hand and your balls in the other. You are going to hear some pretty fucked-up erotic stuff as you watch me stroke this cock and flatten these nuts in a ball crusher. It's going to leave you a little confused and disjointed, maybe in a haze. But after a few loops through the video, you will let me do anything i want to your balls...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Ballbusted loads

Here is a cum scene collection of me extracting cum the hard way. Busting balls while slaves ejaculate. Nothing could be funnier. And all balls tortured after orgasm. This is how all slaves should empty their nuts. All cumshots shown from alternate angles. Enjoy. I know I did.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Kneebusting the Cuckold 4

Goddess Andrea Rosu has her pathetic cuckold pinned against the wall while she waits for her bull to arrive. She teases her cuck with soft whispers and gentle touches before slamming her muscular thigh right up into his groin. Kneeing him over and over again, she wants to ensure that his beta balls will be swollen and bruised for when he watches her with a real man. Sliding her leg in between his, she allows his cock and balls to run along her stockings and then continues pulverizing his testicles until she hears a knock on the door!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Violence To Face And Balls

Eden and Daphne were mad the old man ate all the candy they bought for Halloween coming up. Scarlett had damaged one of his testicles so they were planning to give him a few weeks to recover. But they were very upset so they started to beat on his nuts again anyway. The old man kept falling down and trying to avoid the nut beating they were giving him. The girls were not happy about this. He needed to be punished. They decided to give him an ultimatum. Face or the balls. He didn't want either so he remained silent. The girls took that as - Face. And the face seemed easier to get to. The old man was probably not expecting the brutal face beating he was about to take, or he would have probably stuck with the ball beating. They were slapping his face which turned into Punches and HammerFists to the face. ..

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Secretary Vs. Security Guard

Client wanted to see me dressed in a super short black mini skirt with white top and sexy shoes. He wanted to see my putz of a security guard walk in, be reprimanded, and then have me knee and punch him in the balls until he dropped to the floor. I then take a seat in my chair, folding my legs. Then the scene is repeated 4 or 5 times, each beat down getting progressively harder. Includes some great slow-mo of the last barrage of kicks and knees. I love doing customs like this!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Barefoot ninja girl ballbusting domination

Watch the Barefoot Ninja Girl destroy her slave's balls with a lot of strong and brutal kicks. Once he falls on the ground the cruel action continues even harder Hard ballbusting no stop mean action!!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:32 pm

Hung from the rafters

I've strung the insolent prisoner from the rafters in My torture hall. I will kick his dangling nutsack over and over again, ensuring he suffers maximum pain and most probably permanent impotency. I relish the vision of him dangling helpless before Me, his legs cuffed and spread. The increasingly swollen scrotum sways with recoil after every swift and violent kick I deliver. I smash My knee into his groin, laugh at his suffering and show him Owns his junk. This bitch ought to be grateful to offer his sacrificial sack to My sadistic pleasure. no matter how much it hurts and no matter how much he screams.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:33 pm

FORCEFUL SQUEEZING

Jewel SQUEEZES his BALLS HARDER than any other EBONY MISTRESS we have ever filmed before!!! She GRIPS his TESTICLES with FULL FORCE...hoping to RUPTURE his SCROTUM SACK in between her FINGERS!!! She actually closes her HANDS while his GONADS are inside her PALMS!!! His BALLS become EXTREMELY BENT out of SHAPE!!! His BALLS will be USELESS NOW!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:34 pm

It Feels So Good When We Hurt Him

Lady Bellatrix and Miss Jasmine are together for the first time in a couple years and the first thing they want to do when they get together is hurt a slave. Jasmine is sitting on his face and tells Bellatrix that this slave is pretty good at taking abuse. Jasmine slaps his cock and balls and then Bellatrix squeezes his nuts and twists his cock which forces the slave to blow air up Jasmine’s pussy which she says feels really good, thus leading her to encourage Bellatrix to hurt him someone. Bellatrix cups his balls and slaps them repeatedly while they chat to catch up. They talk a bit about their philosophy but don’t let up on causing the slave to cry out in pain, although it is muffled under Jasmine’s ass.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting