[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:31 pm

I will break your balls

You know what makes you a man? Those little balls dangling between your legs. But guess what? I'm going to break them. I'm going to destroy your stupid nuts and make you wish you never had them. Maybe then you'll be a proper slave.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:41 am

MISTRESS GAIA - FAIR GAME

It's a nice situation here in Dungeon Roma. I have a bitch on his knees with his ass in the air, his arms are stretched out and his balls fully exposed. Now what do you suppose I should do? I'm wearing my sexy tiger skin leggins, and a beautiful pair of stiletto shoes. Just the compliment to the situation my bitch finds himself in. With his hanging fruit fully exposed, I decide to use his balls as target practice. He will have to endure some serious pain and I will enjoy hearing him squeal. I begin with a couple of warm up touches then turn up the tempo. It easy to find my target as my bitch is completely helpless, with each kick he lets out a painful yelp. I allow him a short break by getting him to lick and kiss my beautiful shoes. Then I continue to make him suffer with more of my heavy kicks to his balls. I'm so enjoying myself, and glad I was able to relax using my sluts balls as fair game...

Last edited by jelenakld on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 am

Secretary Vs. Security Guard

Client wanted to see me dressed in a super short black mini skirt with white top and sexy shoes. He wanted to see my putz of a security guard walk in, be reprimanded, and then have me knee and punch him in the balls until he dropped to the floor. I then take a seat in my chair, folding my legs. Then the scene is repeated 4 or 5 times, each beat down getting progressively harder. Includes some great slow-mo of the last barrage of kicks and knees. I love doing customs like this!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 am

Red Bottom Heels

Mistress Andrea Rosu finds it very important that her slaves understand what her favorite high heels are, and the best way of doing that is by crushing their cock and balls in them. With muscular, sexy legs, Andrea only wears the most luxurious heels on her perfect feet, such as her Louboutins. The slave's manhood is already trapped in the cockbox, completely at the mercy of Mistress Andrea. She steps down full weight on his cock with the sole of her heels, then prods at his balls with her sharp heels. Applying more and more pressure with just her heel on his balls, she stops just before it pops! Her slave moaning in pleasure and pain as his cock and balls are further tormented by the twisting and grinding of her red bottom heels. Mistress Andrea will only stop once she feels the cock and balls underneath her have been properly squashed!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 am

Handjob Mind Fuck with a Ball Crusher

I want to try something a little different here. I've always loved everything about ballbusting, ever since the first time I kicked a guy in the nuts. I'm almost constantly thinking about it, dreaming about it, and talking about it... If you are as obsessed with ballbusting as I am, you're going to love this clip. I want you to put this one on repeat, turn off the lights, put on some headphones, then get your cock in one hand and your balls in the other. You are going to hear some pretty fucked-up erotic stuff as you watch me stroke this cock and flatten these nuts in a ball crusher. It's going to leave you a little confused and disjointed, maybe in a haze. But after a few loops through the video, you will let me do anything i want to your balls...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:47 am

Ball Grabbing Galore: Starring Victoria and Rachel

What is is about the Grab, Twist, and Pull that always brings out the most ballbusting crazed side of our girls? The girls love the power and control they feel have a man "by the balls" and their excitement just builds throughout the clip. Rachel is one of our most popular of all time and needs no introduction. However, this clip is really the "coming out party for one of our newer girls, Victoria. A truly beautiful blonde bombshell, she's having the time of her life and her enthusiasm just steals the show!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Big Booty Goth Ballbuster

Watch my big ass jiggle as I kick him in the balls over and over again. Even this 6'2" muscle man is no match for the power of female domination. I hang weights from his balls and stretch them until they are aching and sensitive. I tighten a cruel spiked device around his testicles. Then I destroy his manhood even more!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Ballbusting for Real Men

Let's face it: you will never be enough as a man. I like a man with a big, thick, hard cock, a man who can prove his masculinity for me in the most physical sort of way. You? You'll never match up.So instead, you're going to watch me stroke my man's cock. I love feeling it in my hands, slick and girthy while I slide up and down it, giving him the handjob he deserves. I love sitting on his face, grinding my ass and pussy on his head while playing with his cock. And of course, I love watching him take punishment for me through his cock and balls. Watch and take note, you pathetic wimp bitch...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Boot Worship and Ball Busting

My obedient Foot Slave is back but this time after he worships my Thigh High Leather Louboutins he gets more than he bargains for as I decide to kick him into shape...Watch as he gets my boots in his balls before slipping them off for some serious hard bare foot Ball Busting until he hits the floor in pain....then and only then can he kiss & worship his Goddess's Bare sexy feet

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:48 pm

If You Want To Fuck Me Boots

Sablique recently purchased a pair of black leather boots and her boyfriend instantly became obsessed with wanting to fuck her in them. But she wasn't going to let him have the fantasy that easily....she wanted to see how far he'd be willing to go to make it happen. She offers that if he spreads his legs and takes whatever she does to him, then she will finally make his fantasy come true. Eagerly he spreads his legs and just as suddenly, Sablique plants a swift kick right into his groin. ..

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting