[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:45 am

Sara is unbelievably cruel

With her slave tied up and with no way to stop her, she unleashes some of the most brutal punches and stomps you will ever see. Listen to him cry for her to stop while she punches with insane force and laughs at his pain.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Slave Delivery Service

Princess Skylar runs a very successful business. She literally BUYS men. In this era of "Me Too", any man that runs afoul of the law and into financial trouble can literally be BOUGHT by a female. In this fat loser's case, he abused his ex-wife, who susequently divorced him and took him to the cleaners in the divorce settlement. As a result, he owed his wife over $300,000 and was facing domestic Viol***e charges. That is when Princess Skylar's corporation stepped in and paid off his ex-wife the $300K and convinced the judge to turn this male pig over to her to "manage into a reformed male".

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

sucking fucking and ball punching

this is how you control your man. with my arse and pussy in his face his cock in my mouth he doesn't know what hits him when i ruin it with some hard punching and squeezing to the balls. then i climb on his cock. still punching and squeezing his balls i ride him until he cums inside me.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

BEAT THE BULLY

Honour May’s sick and tired of her class mate, his always picking on her and being a complete dick. She decides to have it out with him and verbally attacks him. He doesn’t seem to be to bothered so out of frustration Honour knees him in the balls. He groans in pain and Honour May seems shocked, she never knew it hurt that much to hit guys there. Now she’s fully aware how to hurt this guy and loves how easy it is. She seduces him to get naked and once his cock and balls are exposed she attacks them with kicks, slaps and knees. I don’t think bully boy will be messing with her anytime soon

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Red Ded Ball Destruction

I'm in the mood to kick some balls! I have my slave over and I tell him to assume the position. Like a good little slave he listens to his Princess and is rewarded with my foot smashing his balls HARD! I want to see just how much he can handle. It's hilarious hearing his whimpering as my barefoot smacks his ballsack over and over again. Awww poor baby goes down like a sack of potatoes. He's not getting any mercy though! I'll stomp and grind his bals and cock each time he goes down. I want to hear he scream for mercy and kiss my feet begging me to stop. His safe word is RED, I better not hear it till i'm done! I have no fucking mercy on this bitch!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:17 pm

DOMINATRIX TOMIKO BALLBUSTING

Dominatrix Tomiko comes back to her house. Her slave waits on his knees. The place is not as clean as she would like it to be, so she punishes her slave (Jay West). She makes him stand up. She slaps him in the face with her red leather gloves. She kicks him hard in the balls wearing her heels. She even knees him hard. She changes into her black boots and black leather gloves and continues to kick him hard in the balls. She even gets in some very hard face slaps. She sends him down to his knees with a final powerful kick to the balls.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Slave Delivery Service

Princess Skylar runs a very successful business. She literally BUYS men. In this era of "Me Too", any man that runs afoul of the law and into financial trouble can literally be BOUGHT by a female. In this fat loser's case, he abused his ex-wife, who susequently divorced him and took him to the cleaners in the divorce settlement. As a result, he owed his wife over $300,000 and was facing domestic Viol***e charges. That is when Princess Skylar's corporation stepped in and paid off his ex-wife the $300K and convinced the judge to turn this male pig over to her to "manage into a reformed male".

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:26 pm

COMPLETE MASSACRE

Sometimes on our shoots we like to have a little alcohol to get everyone in a relaxed mood. A glass or two is usually the cut of point. That being said, every now and then the slave’s have more than a couple and on the rarest of occasions, so do the women. This happens to be one of those occasions where everyone had way to many drinks and the results of it was messy to say the least. Kara kicks away with no regard for her safety and definitely no regard to swollen balls, although that part’s pretty normal. Alcohol numbs the pain so Kara can kick full force without feeling a ounce of discomfort in her feet. It also has the same effect on swollen balls so he can handle all the painful abuse handed to him. The outcome is a complete massacre. Definitely a must see

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Red Ded Ball Destruction

I'm in the mood to kick some balls! I have my slave over and I tell him to assume the position. Like a good little slave he listens to his Princess and is rewarded with my foot smashing his balls HARD! I want to see just how much he can handle. It's hilarious hearing his whimpering as my barefoot smacks his ballsack over and over again. Awww poor baby goes down like a sack of potatoes. He's not getting any mercy though! I'll stomp and grind his bals and cock each time he goes down. I want to hear he scream for mercy and kiss my feet begging me to stop. His safe word is RED, I better not hear it till i'm done! I have no fucking mercy on this bitch!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Hooked On Ballbusting

This was so cruel...but SO fun! We have this loser literally hanging from the ceiling- and its legs pulled open nice and WIDE using chains and a pulley system so that me and Carmela can simply run up and KICK it in its balls as hard and as often as we want!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting