[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm

It Deserves Spikes

Goddess Platinum and I are in the mood to kick a slave in the balls. Just because I am finding that it is just SO much fun to command a grown "man" to stand there with its legs spread and simply LET you run up and kick it in the balls as hard as you want! Watching him crumble at your feet is so...empowering!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm

OUTDOOR SUFFERING

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:21 am

Chiara casual groin kicking lesson

Chiara, karate black belt, wearing casual black clothes, shows you how she could easily damage someone using just her d eadly feet and karate kicks. She proceed to force her foot on her human target groin area's this time, also taking a lot of pleasure and fun doing it, first with her ballets flats on and then barefoot.....she also confess you that she is enjoying a lot while she destroies her training slave ball's. She is very mean and cruel in this video

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:22 am

Crushing your balls with my heels

Mistress Penny Lee commands you to lay on the floor naked and teasing you with her beautiful black heels before then come crushing down on top of you balls. Ooo can you feel that? Penny Lee crushing you, trampling you, standing on you with her heels. You are begging you to stop but she just keeps kicking you making you take more and more. She has no mercy, she is not done with you until she says so. Beg her as much as you want those heels will her stamping down on you till she thinks your done!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 am

BALL BUSTING SESSION feat AstroDomina

My favorite type of work out is where I get to kick someone in the nuts. In the spirit of the World Cup, I'm practicing my free kicks until my slave gives up.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:24 am

Ariel kicks the balls

I love to do exercise, kicking something for example. But it is only good when I have something to kick nicely. I like shooting it! Excites, how hurts him! This good stress dissolving! Superb entertainment!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:25 am

2 Girls No Cup B

Unfortunately for the video slave today, this Double Domination Tag Team doesn't spend long with the lighter Kicks, and they jump fairly quickly to the HARD ones.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:30 am

Pointy toes of her boots

The slave's arms are tied behind his back and to a wooden pole, but he can still move, it's only more uncomfortable for him and very pathetic looking. Mistress Anette smirks at him, warming up her join(t) before she starts kicking him in the balls with the pointy toes of her ankle boots. The slave screams and cries, but the pointy toes of her boots strikes again.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 am

3 Day Cure to BallBusting!

It crawls in and quickly begins to beg for it, Kiss My boots and begs some more. It really wants it, the more it begs the harder it gets LOL. After a few HARD kicks it begins to whimper and begs for me to help it.Yes it begins to beg for me to help CURE its BALLBUSTING ADDICTION. I giggle and Play around with it, are you sure, Is it Hard for you to have a NORMAL life with this little addiction LOL

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:32 am

PSYCHO SQUEEZING 2

Mistress Jaguar TIES his HANDS behind his back and sits on his STOMACH!!! Then she SQUEEZES his VULNERABLE BALLS as HARD as she can!!! No matter how much he tries to ESCAPE he can't!!!! Mistress Jaguars GRIP becomes so TIGHT that his TESTICLES look like they are about to RUPTURE in between her EBONY FINGERS!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting