[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:23 am

Elena, Sassi and new extrem Model Cleo Cock Ball torture with Biker boots

Elena, Sassi and new extrem Model Cleo Cock / Ball torture with Biker boots . First shooting with Celo

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 am

Monique - The Brutal kicking Compilation

Introducin Monique! One of our early top selling production that still sends cold chills down the spine watching it.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:46 am

Kicking My Creepy Co-Worker

Bella has been working at her job for quite some time now. The pay is good and she enjoys the work but there is one thing she noticed since she started. All the men in the office won't stop staring directly at her breasts when she walks by or is in the room. Board meetings, casual conversations, random encounters all go exactly the same way; the men's eye's being like magnets to her chest. Bella is sick of it and ready to snap on the next unfortunate soul who crosses her. Grabbing a coffee in the break room she sees that one of her creepy co-workers, Jay, is on break as well...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:47 am

Ballbusting by Miss Chloee

Miss Chloee let us film a private session She had. Includes some really hard kicking mixed w/some really hard laughing from Miss Chloee.She can't believe men are so pathetic that they'll give Her money to get kicked in the nuts & drop at Her feet. Check out Her amazing soles when She's talking about how She loves kicking men. They're a bit dirty on the bottom and She puts them right in our faces. Thank You Miss Chloee!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:49 am

Never Cum Again

Mistress Lyra has just found out that her slave has been a two-timing bastard trying get his cock milked by another Domme. There is no excuse for a cheating, lying slave especially when he knows he is not allowed to orgasm without his Mistress's permission. He is severely punished by having his balls kicked, bashed and busted by both pissed off Mistresses to the point of never being able to physically cum like a man again.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:50 am

Helpless

All tied up and no where to go Sara takes her time beating Keven's balls.
You can hear how much Sara loves ballbusting in her voice, she loves giving Keven a kiss and letting him know how much fun she is having right before she unleashes her kicks and punches.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:42 am

Pay for watching my tits

This girl is as beautiful as cruel. She tease him with her big natural breasts, she let them bounce in front of his eyes, just to let him know that he has to pay a high price for this pleasure! The cruel girl kick him many many times hard in the bollocks! She squeeze his aching and from lots of kicks swollen balls to punch them brutal. No wonder when he scream like hell, but she just laughs at his helpless screaming.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

Office girl ballbusting

I spend all day more tha 12 hours in the office and I was get back energy by kicking My slaves balls VERY VERY hard with heels and without. With My pantyhosed legs I busted his balls HARD AS POSSIBLE.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:44 am

Teased and Destroyed

Some slaves can't take much pain. However, I am a sadist at heart, and I sometimes resort to extreme measures to get what I want out of those fragile slaves....In this case, I tease and cajole the slave into taking 16 hard kicks to the balls. He mercies before the 16, but I don' t stop. In fact, I add an extra kick because he is such a wimp. Then I wrap my gorgeous leg around his neck and sensually caress his balls and cock...I command him to massage my tense ass muscles, which he does quite willingly. What he doesn't know is that all these moments of respite for him, all these gifts I am giving him, will amount to more torture....

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am

Kicks to the Balls

2 strippers + one lippy customer = ball kicking mayhem! The loser is chained to the pole and we unleash, full force. He keeps supplying us with reasons to punish him and we have no problem administering the punishment. (With the gorgeous Mistress Jasmine).

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting