[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Waiting for the pain

The slave can't do anything just wait for the pain to kick in, simultaneously with Mistress Ariel's brutal boots. And when her boots finally make contact with his groin, he doubles over and moans very painfully. And it makes Mistress Ariel extremely happy. So happy, she doesn't want to stop this cruel punishment. She kicks his balls over and over, until he is on the floor, crawling after her legs.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Anette crashes balls

The slave is standing naked in the middle of the room, he looks like a complete desaster, dumb and clumsy and Mistress Anette wants nothing but causing him pain. She put two kneecap protector over her knees, so now she can easily kick him between his thighs hard by lifting her legs with force.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Sore Balls

Are you a slave who likes looking at women's feet? Does seeing My feet make your balls sore? Maybe this will help. BALL KICKING, SPANKING, FOOT SLAVE HUMILIATION, PEGGING, TESTICLE TORTURE, FOOT GODDESS.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:29 pm

NEW YEAR CASTRATION - DECOGLIONAMENTO DI FINE ANNO

We ask our servant to take us some chocolate and give us his balls. We start ballbusting him, he's a very strong resistent slave, but something goes wrong: we break one of his balls. He falls down, he asks to stop the video. We really hurt his balls, but there is a solution, I take a cold Champagne bottle to try to heal his destroyed testicle: we need him alive, more ballbusting has to come for 2019!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Shockingly Fun

This huge slave was left in a tiny cage with a ballshocker strapped to its nuts and its hands cuffed to sides of its cage by Adrianna's mom while she went out on a date. Poor thing...LOL. Apparently Adrianna's mom doesn't care about it at ALL. In fact, her mom said we could "play" with the big old slave as much as we wanted! Yay! Fun! So we basically take turns shocking the sh*tt out of its balls and making it jump in its tiny cage while we laugh. We even turn the dial alllll the way up to "15" (the highest setting it has) and let him have it! Haha. Apparently that doesn't feel very good. This thing on its nuts was made for big dawgs to shock them on the neck through their thick fur.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:31 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - DELAYED GRATITUDE

I arrive back from my training session at the gym, and my slave is waiting for me. He is of course appropriately on his knees and I'm going to give him some instructions. I order him to kiss and worship my shoes, my bitch needs to show some gratitude. I then tell him to remove my trainers, he has to use his teeth to loosen my laces. This little task amuses me, and I get him to continue the same process with my socks. I then get him to kiss my feet, as he's going to receive a reward for his good behavior. I tell him to lie on his back, as I'm going to give him a footjob. What a lucky slut he is. I begin teasing him and rubbing his throbbing cock with my beautiful soft feet...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am

Ballbusting In Leather

Insightful flirting tease one minute, ball-popping, ball-crushing bitch the next.Though my specialty is tease, I'm delighted to push limits through pain. My no mercy mentality crosses over and this guy is gasping out his safeword several times, which earns him only a few seconds break. Special thanks to lovely little Miss Kat Turner for the assist...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:20 am

Ballbusting Tryout

This slave wrote in to us on our Fetlife profile, begging to have its balls kicked in by The Mean Girls. (Can you blame him??) And he is local, so after he sent in his ID, we brought him in. He crawls into our garage at the Mean Girls Desert Punishment Compound and is instructed to sign the appropriate paperwork at our feet. Then he is collared and leashed, and walked over to the area where his balls will be "put to the test" to see if he can make a good ballbusting video slave for us! And YES, this is 100% real! Your heart would be pounding out of its chest at this point, wouldn't it, slave? Of course, most of you don't have the balls to follow through and do this in real life...so enjoy the video of someone with REAL BALLS

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:21 am

MISTRESS GAIA - LIFT OFF

Pain is always a good way of getting my slaves to understand their role. I enjoy making them suffer, and the use of pain is a important ingredient. It can be soft or hard depending on my mood. However one thing is for sure, my bitch is going to squirm. I begin with him at the foot of my throne, and have him on a collar and leash licking my beautiful black boots. It's part of his discipline training, and will define his level of torment when we begin. After my boots have been cleaned, I stand my slut in front of me with his legs open wide...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:22 am

Mistress Krush - Brutal Barefoot Ballbusting on Cross

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting