[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:52 am

Beaten Into Shape - An Alternative Ballbusting Workout Regimen

Last time Miss Chaiyles decided to use Eric as a kicking bag to get herself in shape, but this time she's decided to help Eric get back into shape himself... using the same techniques as before.Here she kicks, tramples, and humiliates him into burning those calories and looking fly as hell! She teaches him all about what it takes to workout properly using her own unorthodox training techniques in this fun and hilarious clip

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:52 am

Miss Chaiyles' Trivia Ballbusting Game

Miss Chaiyles is here to play a game with Eric, a ballbusting trivia game to be exact! The rules are simple: for every question he answers wrong, he gets kicked in the balls. For every question he answers right, he gets a brief moment of pleasure (courtesy of Chaiyles' Magic Wand). Three rounds: general trivia, personal trivia, and a lightning round. This clip is lots of fun and perfect for those who prefer the more light-hearted side of femdom while still maintaining a hard edge.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:53 am

MISTRESS GAIA - FAIR GAME

It's a nice situation here in Dungeon Roma. I have a bitch on his knees with his ass in the air, his arms are stretched out and his balls fully exposed. Now what do you suppose I should do? I'm wearing my sexy tiger skin leggins, and a beautiful pair of stiletto shoes. Just the compliment to the situation my bitch finds himself in. With his hanging fruit fully exposed, I decide to use his balls as target practice. He will have to endure some serious pain and I will enjoy hearing him squeal. I begin with a couple of warm up touches then turn up the tempo. It easy to find my target as my bitch is completely helpless, with each kick he lets out a painful yelp. I allow him a short break by getting him to lick and kiss my beautiful shoes. Then I continue to make him suffer with more of my heavy kicks to his balls. I'm so enjoying myself, and glad I was able to relax using my sluts balls as fair game...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:54 am

Crunch! - Part 2

If you're ultimate fantasy is to be kicked in the balls by beautiful women & to have your testicles crushed to a pulp under their pretty toes & sexy barefeet - you'll love this clip! Both of these goddesses kick him in the jewels super hard & seem to really enjoy stomping his nuts into mush. Xana stands in front of his hanging ball bag & slams her sexy flip flop into it so hard we were surprised he didn't pass right out! She steps away & now it's Megan's turn to kick him as hard as she can. His poor swollen ball bag is just hanging there for them to kick & they kick it super hard! Ouch! Then then girls decide to use this ball bag as a stepper & get some exercise.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:46 am

Hostile Takeover

Mz Penelope is the head of the "Mergers and Acquisitions" department of the BBB Corporation and is known for being as merciless as she is beautiful, and today she is set to meet with Mr.West regarding what he believes to be a "friendly" merger. But after bringing up some of his concerns around rumors that the BBB Corp. uses male slaves for free labor, Mz Penelope makes it clear to him that he is being bought out and that none of that is his concern. Insulted by the way she casually acts like she can take away the company he built, his anger takes over and he yells in her face.....

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:47 am

SENSITIVE TESTICLES

His TESTICLES are SUPER SENSITIVE to the TOUCH from being BATTERED in a BALL BUSTING SESSION the night before!! The SLIGHTEST TOUCH makes his BALLS HURT EXTREMELY!!! His GONADS are SUPER SORE and Ms Cheri takes FULL ADVANTAGE of his WEAK SPOT!!! She SQUEEZES and TWIST his TESTICLES making him SCREAM!!! He is in so much PAIN!!!! His BALLS can BARELY HANDLE the SOFTEST GRIP!!! Cheri has his BALLS right where she wants them...in the PALM of her EBONY HANDS!!!!! She LAUGHS at his SENSITIVE TESTICLES!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:47 am

You Bust a Nut, I Bust Your Nuts

She performs a hot handjob on him, but denying him with punches to the balls. When he can't control himself and bust a nut, she busts his nuts, punching him much harder.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:48 am

TOPLESS SAUNA BALLBUSTING

I'm having a sauna with my friend Lady Demonique, when a guy comes in and show us his dick! We freak out and put him down with a kick in his balls. We change room, but he follow us. That kick was not powerful enough! So we get really pissed off and we ballbust him again, sending his stupid balls in his throat!!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:49 am

Plump Suellen's Erotic Audition

Suellen is a hot plump girl from Brazil, who's ready to join the team of Kebranozes. She busts 2 guys at the same time, does butt drops, blowjobs, balljob, handjob, cumshots to the tits, kicks, knees, punches, stomps, well.. it's a freaking good arsenal don't you guys think ?

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:50 am

Ball Sucking Whores

Yara and Juju suck the hell out of their slave's Balls, they look like they're about to burst. They also sit on their faces and make them cum eventually on their gigantic butts.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting