[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:02 am

Pervert Gym Rat Gets ManHood Destroyed

You followed sexy Goddess, Katy Faery, home after working out at the gym…and you just know that you’re going to get lucky. Katy tells you that she has other plans for you. Katy is a strong woman, and she doesn’t let just anybody touch her. She walks up and kicks you right in the balls. “You think you’re so strong? I hate men like you.” Katy explains that women just want to be comfortable in workout gear… it’s not eye candy for men. Katy kicks you multiple times in the balls, and asks if this is what you thought would happen when you came back to her house...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:03 am

Ballbusting for slave andrew

He invited me over to his house and expressed his readiness to surrender his manhood. I took a full advantage of his offer, while humiliating him and explaining the rules of slavery

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:39 am

Beat the cum out twice

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:40 am

OVER KICKED TESTICLES

He is so AFRAID of getting his BALLS KICKED by Sarah!!! Mainly because she KICKS so HARD!!!! She PUMMELS his TESTICLES with too many KICKS!!! She over does it by KICKING and KICKING and KICKING some more!!!! Sarah BLAST away at his TENDER BALLS with her BARE FEET!!!! She leaves his SACK in TREMENDOUS PAIN!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:41 am

Caged and Cruelly Busted

little flash has been locked away in chastity, he is desperate to escape from his confinement. If he works hard enough I may entertain the idea....... but he must amuse Me first. I am wearing a fabulous pant suit with My famous red lipstick and Louboutins. I look like the Badass Bitch Boss from your darkest dreams! I make flash strip and then I tease him until he is visibly aroused in his cage, bursting to get out. I tell him not only am I going to bust his little balls, but I am going to do so whilst he is locked in his cage. What follows is the cruelest busting I have dished out yet, his balls already being tender from the tightness of the chastity ring clamped around them. Add a barrage of brutal knees to the equation and there won't be much of flash's pathetic little testciles once I am finished!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:42 am

Mistress Lady Renee - The power of My kick

The power of My kick is certainly something that brings many a slave to it's knees.....especially when I have just landed My boot in it's nuts. As I repeatedly smash the slave sack with My leather knee highs, I become more excited and hungry for the slave's suffering to increase. I love the look of fear in his eyes just before I launch another brutal blow to his groin. I love to hear his cries of pain. I love the devotion of a slave that offers his last remaining symbol of masculinity to My sadistic desires. For Me, there is no greater pleasure, for him there is no greater pain.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:43 am

I'm going to smash your balls

Dressed fully in leather and in the mood for smashing balls that is exactly what I'm going to do

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:44 am

Santa Gets Kicked

Daphne and Eden don't like the Mall Santa. The girls waited for his shift to end, then they got him. Next thing he knows he wakes up heavily sedated with his hands tied behind his back on a couch next to them. Last thing he remembers is enjoying Milk and Cookies they offered him outside the Mall. They yank down Santa's pants and start verbally humiliating him, then kicking away. They eventually untie him, but that makes no difference, Santa knows the girls can over power him and he just takes it. Santa's Christmas is not turning out to be very Merry.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 am

Barefoot Christmas Special

I have not punished the slave for a long long time and the pathetic loser started to misbehave. Therefore I decided to give him a good kicking for the last time this year one that he will remember for the years to cum.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:51 am

Beating his badly bruised balls

So his balls are very bruised from the last video we did I'm going to smash your balls he begged me to give him a break and let them heal I don't think so Im going to make them even worse so I squeeze and punch the life out of them but I do allow him to cum seen as it Christmas.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting