[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:19 am

Ballbusting on top

This is one of Mistress Inni's favorite positions - being on top and showing her supreme domination skills. She totally obliterates the poor cock and balls with her spiked strap heels. In the end she does her fatality and lets the useless cum flow all over her pathetic slave.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:20 am

THE NUTTY SLAVE - LO SCHIAVO COGLIONARE

My nutty slave did something wrong: he went to visit a mistress without my permission. But since she's my friend, Mistress Linda Evil, she told me everything and now the time has come for his punishment. He's gonna lose his balls, ballbusted hard by me and Linda. He needs to be castrated, the only way to make him faithful.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:50 am

Mean Mrs. Claus

Most people don't know that Santa has a foot fetish. Well, it finally got the better of him last Christmas. He entered a house and saw the most beautiful pair of feet he had ever seen in all his years sticking out from under a blanket. That very night upon his return to the North Pole he divorced Mrs. Claus and sent her packing. Now he is married to his smoking hot "trophy wife" that the elves refer to as "Mean Mrs. Claus". She knows her feet control Santa COMPLETELY and the pathetic old man will do ANYTHING for them. She even made the elves literally build her a THRONE to sit on at the North Pole. And she has decided that if she has to live at the cold, desolate North Pole year-round, then she better get WHATEVER she wants!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 am

Nikki Busts bound slave's Balls in latex

It's time for Nadders's weekly ballbusting. Nikki, dressed in skintight shiny black latex and high black fetish boots, has a squeeze of the balls to check what state they're in and then gets on with ballbusting. Just as we'd expect from Nikki, she doesn't hold back and gives helpless Nadman's balls a really good kicking, kneeing and squeezing until they are nice and swollen.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:57 am

Punching Cock & Balls HandJob_Post Cum Torture

Its a 1st time i filmed a clip like that! I would say its more about POST CUM Torture! Its a True FemDom HandJob.... its a serios Torture of that Looser Slave! You will see Penis Punching and Slapping during HandJob, but Most Importantly I Punch the Cock at the time of CumShot and keep doing for a long time after that! So if you Like BallBusting, Cock and Balls Abuse - its for you!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:58 am

MISTRESS GAIA - TESTICLES

I have a slave that requires some slut training, and I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friend. It should be a lot of fun and we will show him no mercy. With him naked and wearing only a collar, he crawls on his hands and knees as I lead him into the dungeon on a tight leash. My friend is already relaxing on a stool, and a little excited as our slut arrives. I get him into position and tell him he's going to obey all our instructions. Any disobedience will be severely punished. We begin by getting him to kiss our feet, as usual our beginner slut gets confused and tries to lick our feet. We quickly give him a few smacks with his leash and order him to pay attention to what we say.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:59 am

It's not enough

Mistress Ariel looks like an elegant secretary with a bit of an edge, because of her long, high heel boots. The slave is tied up by his wrist, he is dangling from his chains like a piece of meat he is and Ariel takes him a visit to destroy his balls with her forceful kicks. But it's not enough, she has to squeez his oversensitive nipples too.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:09 pm

MAZZATE NELLE PALLE AD UN NEGRO

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:10 pm

YOUNG BOY BALLBUSTED

This very young boy get ballbusted for the first time, by 4 MISTRESSES, me and my friends hardly humiliate and destroy his balls. Like a young capon, he must be castrated before it's too late! So he won't be able to have babies because of us, at this young age... he must say BYE BYE to his balls!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:10 pm

Your big red balls turn me on...

This horny sadistic woman first wears a short black dress, but soon strip naked in front of him, wearing only her high heels. Unfortunately for him he got blindfolded so he can not see anything. Only the viewer can see her naked body with not one ugly tattoo on it and her naked shaved pussy. And he doesn't notice when she starts to kick his already pre-damaged family jewels... The horny naked lady kick his nut sack through the entire video. She likes to see them dangling, pet style from behind, ready to be kicked. She makes them even more swollen, red and aching as they were before!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting