[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:31 am

black strap heels trample balls

My first video i trample his stupid balls in sharp black strap heels they really are nasty little things I'm going to drive these right through his balls one day

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:32 am

BP - Long Brutal Ballbusting

Chloe, Mia, and Natalya want to ballbust an old loser. He is no good to them for anything but kicking in the balls. They handcuff his hands behind his back and kick him as hard as they want for as long as they want. The girls all giggle and have a great time while the old man suffers. At first, the old creep seems to be getting off on the attention from the girls. It even gets a little boner. About halfway through the clip, though, you can tell that he desperately wants it to stop. The girls don’t stop. They go on kicking him over and over and mock his suffering...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Mistress Lady Renee - Rope ball

My lucky slave is in for a real treat today. How privileged he is to be offering his balls up to Me for My pleasure in the form of some seriously intense and sadistic abuse and torture! I have My heavy polished wooden ballbuster attached to a good length of rope, so I can get a speedy accelerated swing going before I launch the nutcracker into his junk. Of course I don't want him to close his legs at the wrong moment, so I've chained him into My ballbusting frame, making sure My fun is not interrupted prematurely! While the nutsack is so exposed, I don't see any reason not to grab it, pull it, twist it, kick it and slap it. I'm very sure that the swollen scrotum and equally painful testicles will be bruised and damaged for days to come, My slave will be thinking of Me as he endures the suffering.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Nikki Brooks - Christmas is for Brats

Nikki is so excited! Santa brought her two ballbusting slaves this year! Now Nikki has to losers to kick and abuse! Gleefully, Nikki gets right into snacking both losers directly in the testicles while singing. Good thing Nikki got two slaves this Christmas because she has enough violence and rage in her to completely destroy them both. One slave is not quite as good at taking a beating as the other. This makes Nikki even angrier. She tramples the weaker slave while kicking the stronger one in the testicles over and over again. The weaker slave is terrified watching the stronger one as it gets destroyed first. The slaves each drop, one by one. ..

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Bound And Helpless Facesitting Ballbusting Blast

Goddess Noe has a special sadistic surprise for the bound slave on the bench. She is going to smother it with her Butt and take away its breath. But that is not the only thing she has in store for it. She kicks and stomps and pounds away at its manhood as it struggles to breath from underneath her. There is no way to say mercy and there is no escaping her genital bashing as she has a blast pounding away at its fragile man-bits.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Attitude Adjustment 3

Tiffany is at home talking to her friends on the phone about their plans for the evening when suddenly her loser step-father burst into the room saying they need to have a "talk". Clearly not listening to a word he has to say about keeping her room clean, he attempts to discipline her by snatching her phone out of her hands and refusing to give it back. Realizing she needs to take some disciplinary action of her own, she gives her step-father a swift, crushing kick to the balls. While gasping for air on his knees defenseless, she takes the opportunity to grab her phone back. When he is finally able to stand again, its clear through his pants that he is actually getting an erection from being dominated by his hot step-daughter!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:31 pm

PRESO A CALCI NEL BAGNO TURCO

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:16 am

Big Guys Holiday Ball Beating

As Christmas is approaching, the girls are feeling the holiday spirit. And there's no better bonding experience than some holiday group ballbusting. They have a fun time beating on Big Guys nuts. Slaps, kicks, knees, elbows. Till his nuts turned a shade of red-purple and he crawled his way out of the room.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:17 am

SUFFERING TESTICLES 2

Gaia gets a HOLD of his BALLS and puts a TIGHT SQUEEZE on them!!! She PLUCKS and SQUEEZES his BALLS causing him much PAIN!!!! Gaia enjoys INFLICTING HURT on his GONADS!!! She has NO MERCY for his SCROTUM BAGS!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 am

FOOTJOB WANTED!

This rude loser asks me for a footjob, he doesn't know I would never do such a slutty thing! I get really pissed off and I pulverize his dirty balls with my feet! I ballbust him e and stomp his testicles until they become slices! I stomp his small dick too, let's see if he will still ask for footjobs...THAT'S THE FOOTJOB!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting