[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Charlotte and Her Castra-bot Part 2

Time has passed since Charlotte took ownership of the sexy fembot that Fluffy created. She has also taking full ownership of Fluffy. She makes him wear a skirt with fishnets and heels while he cleans her house.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Hardcore kicking

my new sharp pointy black boots smashing his stupid nuts. with some slow motion shots in there to.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Beg Me To Castrate You

I kindly invited Fluffy over to my house for some fun. What he doesn't realize that my idea of fun is far from what he was expecting. I order him to strip down.
I knee, punch, and kick him in the balls. I keep squeezing them until he can't handle any more. He falls to the floor in agony over and over again. While he's down, I grab him and shove his face into my ass and pussy, making him worship my body. I tell him I can make his suffering end, all I have to do is cut his balls off...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Weak Slave Kicked In The Dick And Balls

Well, this is a shorter clip. For one, slave was weak and couldn't take it. Two the girls (appear) to be kicking him in the dick more than the balls (which sometimes can hurt a slave even more). Not much aiming for nuts here. Just throwing out kicks hoping it hits something. And it didn't help that the slave kept throwing his body back scared of the incoming kicks and knees. That is where he definitely ends up with a dick kick. He was just weak in general. And the girls didn't help the situation carelessly kicking him. ..

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:16 pm

YOUR BALLS ARE A PUNCHING BAG - ASIAN GODDESSES TAKE TURNS

TWO ASIAN GODDESSES discard a slave if he can't take their ballbusting. They bring in another and make him jerk off for them, just so they can have more reason to hurt him. Intense Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Cock Torture and OH HOW THEY LAUGH AT YOU!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Ballbusting Time (Jennyfer Cruel)

I practice Ballbusting with my new slave... A loser I nicknamed "Lasagna"... So I order him to take off his underwear, and I start kicking his balls... As you know this is my fovourite practice... And I've a butcher reputation... Ahahah I like to hear the noise that makes the impact between my shoes and his balls... I kick his testicles to the front and the rear... Then, because he is afraid, I cover his eyes moving his mask... So is mutch more fun destroying his pathetic genital tract... After all he doesn't have to reproduce... Ahahah Who would want to fuck a loser like this...?

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:27 am

Bunny Colby Ball Breaking Tease Part 1

Bunny Colby is hot AF. Total 10. Her tits are perfect and huge. She is wearing a lace teddy with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers. They are her ball kicking sneakers, but Lance doesn’t know that. He thought maybe they’d fuck.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:28 am

Squished Nuts

With slave thrash bound, legs spread, to a spreader bar Mistress Trish has complete access to do whatever she desires to his helplessly exposed balls. Grabbing his sack firmly between her fingers she rolls his balls around, trapping them against their casing so that she can squeezing them painfully flat. She uses the palms of her hands to slowly compress his balls until they are as tightly pinned as possible. Once his balls are flattened Trish torments them with her fingers and nails...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:29 am

Your Balls Are Under Arrest: Starring Mandi and Morgan

Morgan and Mandi are back..

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:30 am

Knee to the Groin

Sheena and Jay love hooking up and nothing gets them more worked up than some ballbusting. Jay loves the feeling of Sheena kneeing him in the balls with her sexy legs and she loves the feeling of his balls crushed against thighs and his own body. Tracing her finger down his chest, she asks if he is ready to get kneed in the balls. Already thrilled to have Sheena in front of him, he spreads his legs inviting her to have fun. She begins kneeing him in the balls, gradually increasing the force of each one. Jay can't help but become immediately hard in his jeans as she alternates between legs, sometimes even holding her knee in his groin and grinding his balls. Now precumming in his pants, Sheena continues to tease his hard cock through his jeans while picking up the intensity of her strikes. Knowing that he is close the edge, she begins kneeing him rapidly with her left and right legs until she makes him cum in his own pants!!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting