[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Barefoot ninja girl ballbusting adventures vol.1

The barefoot ninja girl is just awesome: watch her starring in this "ballbusting adventure volume 1" video, completly taking care of a very bug and armed guard, from an enemy crime organization, defitly smashing and crushing his silly balls. Outdoor amazing ballbusting action from the amazing barefoot ninja girl. Final neckbreak move done with foot to definitly eliminate him at the end. Vol. 1 of 2. Lot of different and very creative ballbusting painfull strikes.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:29 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - DROP KICKS

With a slave in the cage @DungeonRoma, myself and my mistress friend have decided to have a little fun. We are going to see how long our slave can remain on his feet. It's a challenge, and we'll see how many times we can bring him to his knees. We bring our slut our of his cage, and get him to crawl into position. He's on his knees, and his cock is in chastity. However, we can't help noticing how tiny his cock has become. Well... We will soon do something about that. I remove his chastity and we get him to stand with his legs apart. We want to have a good target as we begin to destroy his hanging fruit. We take turns a giving his cock and balls a good kicking, with my friend taking a first strike and bringing our bitch to his knees on the floor. We continue to make him suffer with alternate kicks.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:32 pm

On Your Knees

Sheena Rose got a knock on the door today from an overzealous missionary who took one look at her and forced his way into her house to try to convert her.....big mistake..... She politely asks him to leave but when he comments on her outfit being "slutty" and that she needs saving, it really pisses her off. He tries to tell her that she needs to get down on her knees and repent, which is exactly when she decides to give him a swift kick to the nuts and bring him down to his knees! But the missionary stands back up, determined in his attempt to convert her...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:33 pm

BallBusting & Stretching

Here at Mistress Raven Dominates I am updating everyday in December and in this clip you join me dressed in a skintight Black Latex Dress and Black Stockings. My submissive is already strapped down to my caning bench as I welcome you to this clip and I am going to have a little BallBusting play. This is filmed in dual angle, one showing everything and the other from underneath my sub aimed directly at his balls, so that you can see all of the impacts I make with my Stocking Clad Feet.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Bare naked ballbusting (Iris)

In this clip we can admire IRIS and her fantastic pair of asses while, totally naked, she mercilessly kicks the slave's balls again and again with all the strength of her superb and powerful body. And oh boy, does she love to kick balls! She goes at it dishing out terrific (full-powered) kicks which are crashing again and again on his testicles with a loud thumping sound. "Stand up!", she orders him each time he falls on the floor in excrutiating pain. She barely gives him a few seconds to recover from the previous shots before she hits him with another series of brutal (to say the least!) kicks to his balls. And the cruel ballbusting goes on until the slave, now lying on the floor, is unable to take his punishment anymore and begs Iris to stop hitting him.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Dick Puppet *Very Intense Ballbusting & CBT*

Mistress Stella Liberty has Slave Fluffy anchored Fluffy to a chain that is anchored to the ceiling behind him. Doing this restricts his motion to allow Fluffy to mainly be able to spin, but also makes it very difficult to avoid everything that Mistress Stella has planned for him...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:13 pm

HOW ARE YOUR BALLS FEELING

goddess Vea joins us today to kick some balls and boy does she do a good job fucking up this pathetic loser. she doesn't hold back at all making sure each kick is delivered with maximum force. Knowing that most men would crumble at her feet after one kick, she's curious how his balls are feeling and is more than pleased to hear that they're hurting a lot!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Scared virginboy gets ballbusted

My bitch made a mistake.
Fuck how I love it when he does. So I get to punish him.
Whining about his balls being so sensitive.. If I would allow him to cry, he would do it lmao...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:14 pm

I wanna play with balls

I don't want to play with your dick. I wanna play with those balls. Balls are so much fun to play with. Spreading them, making them flop together. They are so spongy when you squeeze them. Let's see how hard I can get you playing with your balls. I know I'll have fun, what about you?

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Canadian Straight Alpha Man

Canadian, Straight, Alpha, Married Man (soldier by profession) kicks and stomps on a fag on the ground mercilessly under His feet. He doesn't spare any part of the fag's body. VERY HARD kicks to the balls, full weight balls crushing, full weight face grinding. The fag is ordered not to make any noise and to suffer in silence. This Master is ABSOLUTELY MERCILESS, HEARTLESS, CARELESS AND MEAN!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting