[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 am

Busted balls

Is that precum? You must like getting your balls busted. Good. I hope you have as much fun as I do.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:06 am

I like to kick them and watch them

This bitch likes to look you in the eye and kick you in the balls and she loves to watch your reaction

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:06 am

Kisses and Knees: The Long Legs of Love

Sablique and her partner love to get physical and play rough with each other.... While making out against the wall, Sablique takes advantage of the perfect opportunity to bust his balls. Using her long, sexy legs, she knees him hard in the groin over and over again but still kissing him ever so sweetly. She feels how hard his cock is getting through his pants and pulls them off of him. She continues to brutally knee his exposed balls while his massive erection helplessly bounces around. Sablique takes the teasing to new heights when she strokes his cock while simultaneously kissing him and grinding his balls to mush!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:07 am

His screams feel good against my pussy

I love it when Lady Bellatrix visits from London, especially when we catch up while abusing slaves. We take turns facesitting him and beating on his cock and balls. I love the feel of his muffled screams against my pussy. While Lady Bellatrix facesits the slave, I surprise him with a few unexpected blows. The pleasure and laughs were all ours!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 am

no pleasure just pain

no pleasure for him today just none stop ball kicks you can see them change from white to bright red in this one.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 am

Louboutin Ballbusting Test

Which of my three pairs of HIGH HEELS will do the most damage to my slave's BALLS? Time to find out! He must help me with putting my weapons of BALL DESTRUCTION on before I KICK him HARD in the nuts. I love how his lowhanging balls fly in the air, how he groans in agony! Will my platform shoes hurt the most? Or my pointy toed pumps? Let's find out!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:53 am

Ballbusting Anniversary

Chloe is trying on her wedding dress on her anniversary, but Matthew points out it doesn't fit her any more and suggests she might've got a bit fat since the ceremony. Of course, this makes Chloe a very angry wife indeed, so she takes off the dress and gives her husband's balls an epic busting to punish him for his rudeness. Chloe looks sexy and powerful in her white lingerie and her toned leg muscles pop every time she kicks and knees Matthew's delicate balls and drops him to the floor in agony. Chloe is a really powerful kicker and kne-er and puts Matthew down again and again, also giving him some hard squeezes and punches in the nuts too. Hard, brutal, sexy.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 am

Balls To Bust For Christmas

Daphne and Katalaya said they want balls to bust for Christmas. As many balls as they can bust. They are getting their Christmas presents early this year. This slave has a spreader bar keeping his hands in the air and it's attached to the back of his collar. His mouth is stuffed full with duct tape over it, so not much the slave can say as the girls kick and slap his nuts. This clip is 8 minutes of ball abuse, with 2 minutes at the end of the girls taking time to tell us what they like about ballbusting.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:55 am

Grab, Twist, and Pull- Topless Edition- Starring Natasha and Nadia

On the heels of the smash-hit success of Kneeballers, Topless Edition comes an absolute must-see for fans of the brutal yet sexy "Grab, Twist and Pull". The dream team of Nadia and Natasha is back in top form (and topless) once again, this time focusing on grabbing a man by his helpless balls and crushing them. These girls love what they do, and it really shows. There are so many moments of brutality, sexuality and intensely psychological moments as they take control of the bb pet's manhood. The fact that their amazing tits are out is just a bonus. A HUGE bonus. This clip is definitely what ballbusting should be!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:57 am

Kicks with ballet slippers

Are you curious how painful are balls kicked with ballet slippers? Exactly like this!

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting