[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:13 am

Ball busting contest

Fun and games are always on the table at the House of Sinn and Countess Dionysus has the pleasure of selecting the perfect ball busting chattel for Our house. There is only one way of selecting though: hitting their balls as hard as possible to see who can take it best. We bet you dream of serving the House Of Sinn just like this but you must take a lot and endurance is one of the key factors so watch closely and strive to be better with each task Our dominant Ladies set for you!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:13 am

Anastasia's First Ballbusting

Introducing ANASTASIA! She is the hot college girl next door, with an inner dominant side just waiting to get out. Anastasia is best friends with Laci(a former Deviant Fetish Girl). When she heard how much fun Laci had with us, she was eager to get involved. She took karate in high school, and it shows in her powerful leg kicks, flooring him hard with solid kicks, she has excellent aim and coordination, and it is a pleasure to see. This is one of the BEST first timer videos you will ever see!! She enjoys it very much, and we are thrilled to have her here ONLY at Deviant Fetish Girls! There are nude and non-nude kicks and knees, with forced ass kissing, wearing chucks, pink & blue striped socks, vs boyshorts, black top and glasses, all adminstered by a hot young first timer... what the fuck else do you want?!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:23 pm

sucking fucking and ball punching

this is how you control your man. with my arse and pussy in his face his cock in my mouth he doesn't know what hits him when i ruin it with some hard punching and squeezing to the balls. then i climb on his cock. still punching and squeezing his balls i ride him until he cums inside me.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Busted Balls For Staring At Her Feet

Goddess Suzy hates disgusting slaves staring at her feet, no matter how sexy they find her feet. And today, a slave pushed his luck....he could not stop staring at Goddess Suzy wearing her sexy stiletto heels in tan coloured tights.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:25 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - BALLBUSTING LESSON

I was asked to make a video in which I give a lesson in ballbusting to my slave, as a form of self-defense of a woman against malicious men, depraved or however unworthy. I explain to my slave that the most pain is caused when the shots are given after the man has enjoyed, after he masturbated or after he was induced to do so. Enjoy the show!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:26 pm

FIVE STAR BALLS

I'm in a 5 stars hotel room with my girlfriends and I make them laugh by humiliating my slave. I make him do a ridicolous striptease for us, and I ballbust him with my dangerous Balenciaga shoes. My friends laugh at him and have so much fun while I destroy his dirty poor testicles. After ballbusting, not happy, I take his beld and whip his aching balls so hard

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:26 pm

The Ballbusting Babes Play a Ballbusting Game

Hey losers, Tanya Steel here and I'm proud to release Part 2 of our Ballbusting Dice Game clip!This clip features the final rounds of our game (Round 4, 5, and 6) where me and my best friend Alexa Fire make sure to completely Neuter this guy! LOL!In Round 4 I roll a twelve, and Alexa Fire Smashes her Sexy Knee into this guy's Crotch twelve times! Each strike gets harder and harder until the last one where she really lets him have it! The impact is so hard our victim flies into the air and drops to his knees before us (right where we like our men to be!) LOL!It's my turn next and I decide it's time to work on my STOMPS...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Ariel's crazy kicks

The slave watches with horror as Mistress Ariel gathers enough strength to kick him between his legs with huge power. He knows the moment those brutal boots get in contact with his most intimate parts, the pain is going to send him to the floor immediately. And of course he is right, because the minute Ariel's right leg aims for his ball, he screams and collapses in a writhing ball of pain.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 am

MISS CHEYENNE - MERCILESS BALLTORTURE

There it is the little dirty piece of smud. That's Miss Cheyennes Greeting. And already there is the first kick in the balls. The victim is with spread legs spread and gets consistently extreme kicks in the Balls. He keeps shouting, begging for mercy. Later the victim is strictly fixed with his legs spread. Miss Cheyenne is extremely sadistic again today. She just can not stand the object. As she beats his balls full force, she comments on her dislike and punishment the camera. The slave screams. He calls stop! It is too violent. Miss Cheyenne asks: For whom? For whom is this too violent? Not for me. That's just the beginning. Shut up! Otherwise you will get the gag. Next, Miss Cheyenne beats the screaming victim with different percussion instruments at full strength. There is no mercy.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:04 am

Ballbusted by a cop and his wife

Matthew has called the police to report his wife Nikki for kicking him in the bollocks repeatedly, but PC Jessica Wood is less than sympathetic to his situation and actually thinks Nikki is doing a great job! Nikki demonstrates to the cop how she keeps her husband in line by kicking, kneeing and squeezing his delicate little nuts and then Jessica has a turn too. Poor Matthew ends up in even more ball pain as he finds out that lots of women believe that this is how men should be controlled.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting