[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top clips from c4s

Top clips from c4s

Re: Top clips from c4s

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Sasha vs iron balls Jones

Sasha vs Iron balls

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Kicking the cum out III

Mistress Inni specialty is omelettes, so to speak. And you know you cannot make an omelette without breaking a couple of eggs. She does not stop kicking the poor balls until the last drop of cum falls to the ground or flies away everywhere hahaha. This time she is wearing her favorite shoes to spike things up a little ... and leave the pathetic slave in pure agony.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:55 am

WOMANIA JUDGMENT DAY - THE PUNISHMENT 1

Starring: Mistress Ezada Sinn, Goddess Morrigan Hel, Goddess Sophia. Theme: Female domination, ballbusting, whipping, boot worship, cbt, kicking, trampling, spitting...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am

DESTROY THE GYM CREEP

Sophie Holmes has a very strict exercise regime, so It’s important she stays focused for maximum results. Lurking in the background is a gym pervert-looking Sophie up and down like a piece of meat. She warns him but he doesn’t seem to care. His about to care very soon! Sophie figures, he might as well make himself useful if he refuses to leave so she incorporates him into her exercise routine-or more precisely, incorporates his balls...

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am

Ballbusting_28

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:57 am

REVENGE SQUEEZE

He made the mistake of putting his hands on his GIRLFRIEND and she gave him the SHOCK of his LIFE!!! She GRABS his BALLS and SQUEEZES them as HARD as she can!!!! He FALLS to the FLOOR in complete SUBMISSION but she doesn't let his BALLS go!!! He is at her MERCY!!! She wants to make sure he will never hit another woman again EVER!!!! She makes an EXAMPLE out of his TESTICLES!!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:58 am

Ballbusting_26

Category: BALLBUSTING

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:58 am

Open your legs

Wearing only my sexy black stockings I kick slap squeeze and punch him in the balls and play with his cock but no cumming for him today.

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 am

BALL DESTRUCTION + RUINED ORGASM

It started as a typical morning: I'm texting and shopping online, my slave on the floor worshiping my boots while I determine his fate for today. Then I had a truly brilliant idea-- why not destroy my slave's worthless balls?! After all, I have the most perfect footwear for this: my sharp tipped, sadistically wicked Gianmarco Lorenzi boots! Naked and kneeling, I tie my "pain slave's" arms with bondage wraps--there is absolutely no way out of this--he is helpless and completely at my mercy!!

jelenakld

Postby jelenakld » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:00 am

Sexy, dangerous

The slave opens his mouth for a scream, but all the air comes out in one breath as Mistress Zita suddenly hits him in the balls. She smiles her signature evil smile and her hands are reaching again for the slave's balls, her fingers are tightening around them and starts to squeeze harder and harder, making the slave scream this time properly.

jelenakld

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting