[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - BBW - SSBBW daily updates

BBW - SSBBW daily updates

Re: BBW - SSBBW daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:12 pm

My Son's Friend

My sons friend came over to visit him but my son wasn't home so I invited him in until my son comes home as we get to talking I see him looking at this big juicy ass but I didn't get upset I gave him a show to remember hopefully his ass dont tell my son his mommy was naughty. Follow me on my new ig pearaddiction2021

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:32 am

Ass Clap Velour

See my big fat ass shaking in velour shorts as I tease you. Letting you know how much I want you fucking my big fat ass while I grow for you. See all my cellulite, and inner thighs as they grow and jiggle from my ass shaking and clapping. The sounds my belly and ass make as I jiggle in bed may make you cum alone.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:33 am

BIG LUSCIOUS DIVAS - FOXY KITTY - CLIP 3

Big butt and big bust, Foxy Kitty is back with her insatiable lust for black cock and this time her rack got bigger. This was her failed gang bang, we are setting up another one for her. | FULL HD |

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:34 am

Licking My Skinny Slave's Belly Button Until She Cums *MP4*

My skinny belly slave is addicted to my massive belly and deep belly button. I decide to give her a special treat and lick her belly button until she cums. She cannot believe how good it feels and how much it turns her on. I trap her under my weight to make sure she cannot escape the licks and intense feelings...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:35 am

Your Fat Fantasy: Meet me in DC or NYC

I will be in DC/NYC Feb. 10-15. If you would like information on paying for some of my time, and what I offer, purchase this video. You can expect many of the things I do in my videos, to be available in sessions. Squashing, smothering and facesitting to name a few examples.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:36 am

Your Demanding Immobile Wife *WMV*

I called you in here to give me my spongebath, you glorified servant. You know that being married to an enormous, immobile babe like me is going to take a lot of dedication, because I am your queen and I deserve to be taken care of. After all, I did not gain all of this weight by myself. You have been feeding me and fattening me for years and now you have the ultimate challenge to take care of a huge blob who can't do anything for themselves, and you better do a good job because I deserve it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 am

Finger Belly Play

Watch me as I jiggle and place my fingers in my belly button. I chat to you about my fat thighs, my belly getting fatter from you fucking it. See my titties shake from my fingering my belly. I let you know to finish inside of me because it just feels too good.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:17 am

BBB Jiggling Jumping Jacks

Don't roll your eyes at the title, fat girls can exercise. HA. Just kidding but at least I look hot trying.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:18 am

Ivy Davenport: Valentine's Chocolates - wmv

Happy Valentine's Day! Since being with you I've gotten SOOO fat. Take a romantic tour of my fat, growing body and watch me devour all of my Valentine's chocolates. I'm eating them like a real piggy on all fours, just for you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:19 am

Oinking SSBBW Gets Messy! HD

Your BIG fat hottie pours sticky strawberry syrup all over her 50 DD's. Oinking as I jiggle and rub the messy syrup all over my chest and down my belly. Shaking my big ass and showing off my piggy tail. Sucking the sweet syrup off my fingers. Teasing you with my plump body. Let's get messy! OINK'
HD 1080p

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to BBW - SSBBW