[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Balloons daily updates

Balloons daily updates

Re: Balloons daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:05 pm

Petite Babes Pop Balloons (mp4)

Katarina and Bailey are bored and they have all of these balloons to play with. They absolutely love popping balloons and making them expand beneath their weight. Every balloon's circumference expands with every bit of pressure and weight added to it. These girls may be tiny, but they apply a huge amount of pressure to these balloons. Every one pops super loud, but that doesn't stop them, they won't rest until all of them are gone. Pop pop pop!! They love sitting on balloons of all different colors and sizes!! This is so much fun!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Yuki Japanese B2P Unique 16" - 4K -

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:07 pm

B2p and s2p vintage balloons

B2p and s2p vintage balloons

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:27 am

Carol F B2p of Red Unique 16" - 4K -

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:28 am

Sexy yellow balloon

Sexy yellow balloon

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:29 am

The yellow balloon [LINDA],

I have a cute yellow balloon! It's for me and.. for you! Now I will blow it.. I want make it really really big!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:30 am

loser looner valentine

Domina Alice humiliate you with your loneliness on valentines day. But she blow up a beautiful heart shaped balllon for you. So you can hump on it and she give you a loser countdown.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:31 am

Zen pops balloons !

Zen has all those balloons and can't wait to pop them with her crazy long and sharp nails. She plays with them a bit before popping them. This is for you balloons popping fans !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:11 am

Sexy green balloon

Sinti blow big green balloon and ride. She pop it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:13 am

Amazing Balloon Popping Intro w Dream Marie - MP4

If you have been a fan of my balloon videos, you will know the 1st video I do with any new model to my studio is a very simple, no acting, as natural at it gets, type of lesson of sorts. I show the sexy woman the different ways to pop in whatever they are comfortable wearing, saying, doing. I sometimes dig their fear but I do my best to comfort and educate. THIS video is not like any of my intro to balloons ever filmed before. Dream makes me speechless within 10 seconds of the start. There goes my plan, or so I thought. I totally let her run the game, as she bite2pops balloons within the 1st 30 seconds, typically that is the last thing I have my new models do. Then on top of that, she is most comfortable naked, so of course I will not complain. She not only surprises me with her room full of balloons for my arrival, her pubic hair is very diligently shaved into a heart, just for us. I cant emphasis how Dream totally gets the popping fetish, as she doesnt stop until they are all forced into shards. I do make suggestions but damn I will say, she is fearless and trusting of me as the handle of a wartenburg wheel goes between her teeth as if she is smoking so I show her a kissofdeath pop with the sharp object then we decide to have her pussy pop some balloons as she inserts the handle and then allow her pussy to pop balloons. She totally blew my mind, allowing me to hump2pop them on her, on her tits, on her ass like doggy style. We sit2pop, she blow2pop several, and shows me this cheater way of inflating many balloons without using your own air. Her knee high socks and her pigtails just make me weak in the knees as her awesome comfortability with me and the balloons. I think I found a diamond, actually i know I did as we end with a kiss. She even has the softest lips ive ever felt. I cant wait to have her back to pop more more more! Dont you agree?

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Balloons