[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:29 am

Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Cuckold Bitches Serve Me! - 480p WMV (smaller file)

A worthless beta like you will never be with a Goddess like Me. Even your girlfriend doesn't want you! You fantasize about her sex life while serving as her cuckold bitch. As you stroke your cock, I will completely humiliate you. You love it when I tell you how to jerk your dick. And you must lick up your disgusting mess. You are so pathetic.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:41 pm

You've Been Naughty with Reagan Lush MOBILE WMV

It's that time of year...Christmas...but I hear from Santa you've been naughty! Santa isn't going to bring you anything if you've been naughty and I've heard about all the naughty things you have been doing! I wanted to see for my self but I promise I won't tell Santa...***Ask about custom videos***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Hot Jeans Shorts JOI (small version)

GERMAN SPEAKING

You little loser gonna be my jeans ass slave today! I will tell you how you have to wank your small dick for me! You will be made my obedient jeans slave! You will still only jerk off on my ass! You will only worship my ass! Just in these jeans shorts my ass is just perfect, isn't it?! That I know but and now jerk off!

German Description:
Geile Jeans Shorts Wichsanleitung
Du kleine Drecksau wirst heute mein Jeansarsch Spritzer werden! Ich werde dir sagen wie du zu wichsen hast! Du wirst zu meinem gehorsamen Jeanssklaven gemacht! Du wirst immer nur noch auf meinen Arsch wichsen! Du wirst nur noch meinen Arsch anbeten! Gerade in diesen Jeans Shorts ist mein Arsch doch einfach perfekt, nicht wahr?! Das weiss ich doch und nun wichs!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Jerking off with my sugar baby Amber Ivy HD720 WMV

You are Amber’s favorite sugar daddy and she wants something from you now that is above and beyond her normal allowance. She wants a pair of sunglasses that cost $700. She really, really needs them. Please, daddy? Ew, no, she is not going to fuck you. She isn’t a whore, after all. She decides that she will strip for you as you jerk your dick. Amber bounces her ass before she slides off her jeans. Sit over there because he doesn’t want to touch your dick. She explains every step of what she wants you to do as she continues to get naked. Amber is so sexy that you don’t mind giving her anything she wants. You have a weakness for feisty redheads like her. It does not take too long until you cum for your needy sugar baby and you hand her the money she needs.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Christmas Treat JOI : 1080p

It's Christmas day and you've been such a good boy for Me, haven't you? You've spent this past year striving to be the best pet you can be. Sacrificing hundreds of dollars. Denying yourself endless orgasms. Tossing your dignity away. You've done so well. And now, I think you deserve a special treat. I'm going to let you stroke for Me today, pet. I'm going to let you touch the cock that I own, and I am even going to let you cum. All you have to do is follow every instruction.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Harley Quinn Jerk Off Instructions

Hey Puddin! Ready to relieve a litte stress with me after a long day of being baddies? In that case, I want you to follow my every instruction... or else. So take that hand of yours and get it around your cock for Harley. ***JOI Harley Quinn Cosplay video***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Gym JOI 15% OFF (LoRes MP4)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm

Roommate Suck and Fuck Pt. 2

(This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln(at)yahoo.com)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Imagine HD WMV

Imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Imagine my tongue teasing the tip, tasting those first few drops. Now listen to my voice as I slowly take you there. Don't cum, and edge when I say, and you'll cum so hard...

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Jerk off instruction