[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Edge, eat cum for your Boss and you keep your job

You have been jerking off at work watching clips, and our monitoring systems caught everything. As your boss I have access to all the recordings, including logs, and your computer history. I know everything! I tell you to come to my office and tell you about your compromised position in the company, and that I am planning to let you go. You are trying to explain to me how you could not help it, and you had to jerk off to these clips. Just out of fun, and to see how much aroused you can get, I open my suit. To your surprise, you see I am wearing a very see through blouse, and a shiny pvc bra underneath, shiny skirt, sexy pantyhose, without panties on, and black patent red soles. You instantly get aroused for me, and I tell you to start jerking off for me, following my instructions. You always should have been following them, but you misconducted, and now you need to obey your Boss. You start jerking off, and edging after my instructions, but what you don't know is that is being filmed by a monitoring cam that you didn't know about. I tell you about it when it's too late. Now, as I keep teasing you, you need to do everything for me, edging, even tasting your precum and eating your own cum. You know that otherwise people could find out, and you don't want to jeopardize your career and your personal life. Losing all would be too much to handle, so you need to do as I say, you edge for me, and you wait for me to count you down, only then cum and eat it everything. You find out this was not a one time thing, it's gonna happen everyday, and you will need to obey each time. Your Boss owns you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Cum with Me everyday During 1 Month! Day 14 - Forced faggot

The time has come to finally and irrevocably make you My the most addicted slave who cannot live without his beautiful Mistress - ME! But not only live, but of course masturbating and orgasming also! Every day for a month you have to cum while watching My everyday videos! You should be only Mine! Your dick should rise only at the sight of Me and at My voice! I will train you, seduce, humiliate, teach, familiarize you with new fetishes! I am your coach! I am your boss! Pet Trainer! Goddess! Love! Only at the sight of Me you cuming! You want only Me! From today you growing your addiction to Me! You buying all the videos from this serie and watching them everyday! Also at the end of every video from this serie you will get a cum countdown! You must not just wank but also cum when you get the permission! I am controlling every of your move and every of your orgasm !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:15 pm

Dildo Slut Supervision (720p)

Get extra stupid and go get a dildo cuz I’m gonna push you into fucking your ass for me til you cum!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:16 pm

Double Loser Facial Post JOI Task

So you jizzed all over your face? This is the exact reaction from me, the moment you do, so pathetic, yet I want more from you, let's see you follow through this task, how nasty can you get? Will you glaze your face again for me? Let's see you do it allover again,ha!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Slurp it Up CEI : 480p (MOBILE)

Orgasms are not a right. Not for men like you. You must earn every single orgasm, every single wave of pleasure that I allow you to experience. And today, you'll earn your pleasure with by amusing Me, entertaining Me with your discomfort, your greed, your delicious whimpers, the eagerness with which you follow My commands. Today, you're going to eat your cum for Me. You're going to stroke that cock, working yourself into a frenzy of desire, and when you are desperate, when you are begging for release... You'll swallow it all down. Every creamy, sticky white drop. Like the cum whore that you are! (This clip has been resized to play best on mobile devices!)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:19 pm

Softspoken JOI Solo Female Masturbation

Sweet and pretty tall girl gives a shy and softspoken JOI jerk-off instruction. Watch her slender thin body writhe in teasing pleasure as she rubs herself solo masturbation to completion.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Cum for your Goddess

Today what I have for you is just to worship me. Your life is all about worshipping me, loving me... your life is all about... stroking your cock for me! All the time, everyday. Get ready, get comfortable and just worship me, stroke your cock like you always do, there is no need to think much, just focus on your Goddess and you will find your way. I am everything, I am all that matters. My tits, my ass, my pussy are all that matters right now, so just stroke, sweetie, that is the only right thing to do, the only right way of living is by cumming for the Almighty Goddess Dri, that is the only things that matters. Isnt life so simple when you cum for me? Life is just so much better when you jerk your dick to me. Stroke and stroke and stroke your loser cock for me. I tease you all the time with my delicious body. This clip contains elements of body worship, Goddess worship, pussy close up, asshole close up, ass worship, jerk off instructions, masturbation encouragement, nudity, tit worship.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Mommy loves you, pathetic asshole- Russian JOI

You are ugly, stupid and girls just ignore you. Recognize yourself, dimwit? That's right, no one needs you, but you crave women's attention, you want to eat their pussies and smell their panties. Well, only your mother will do that for you,she hates you and love to humiliate you, but you are her offspring, after all, so she will take care of you, son. Or is it daughter?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:37 pm

Big Titty GFE: Jerk Off Instruction

Your girlfriend is away on business, but she wanted to reconnect with you in a more... intimate way. She knows it's been a while since you've gotten laid, so she wants to help drain your balls. In a very teasing video chat session, she gets you to edge yourself into an intense orgasm. That's what girlfriends are for, right?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Game of Self Control

You can resist me this time? Do you really believe that? Not a chance.
There is no resisting me. But I'm willing to give you a chance just to watch you fail. There is only 3 simple steps to self control.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Jerk off instruction