[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Worst Patient Ever

You are the WORST fucking patient. We allll groan every single time we see your sorry ass walk into the hospital. Over here complaining about this and that, stuff that doesn't even exist, problems you make up in order to get medicine, "annual" physicals that you try to make happen several times a year just so that we touch your dick. Oh and now you're a premature ejaculator? Give me a FUCKING break. I am sooooo done with loser patients like you. So you know what? You're gonna get what you deserve. I may be a nurse, but I like to put on my Femdom scrubs and start humiliating you, hopefully enough to make you cry. Coercing you harshly to take off your pants and jerk off in front of me. Harshly degrading you and coercing you to squeeze your balls and smack your dick and eat that fucking cum. I make sure you can't leave either, and I'm gonna put this allll on your health record. I'm gonna guess that you won't be back here anytime soon for another "checkup", will you loser?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:06 pm

White Lace Lingerie Jerk Off Instruction With Pussy Play

Jenna slowly strips teases her way out of her sexy white lace body suit, paying attention to her tits as she slowly removes the top half, licking her nipples, rubbing them and teasing you more and more. Then she lies back, removes the rest of her body suit, lies back and spreads her legs as wide as she can & starts sliding her fingers deep inside herself, making them wet then licking them off. She tells you how wank your cock as she pleasure myself. Finally she counts you down to cum at the same time as she does. She spreads her pussy wide and lets you unload everywhere!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Secretary excites her boss in one pantyhose PART 2 Handjob joi

Order: "I always like a good dipping video from you or one with you and your man. I think you know me pretty well by now and know what I like, and I trust you!"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:09 pm

Valentine's Day Balloon JOI - MP4 720p HD

Happy Valentine’s Day! I want to do something special for you today. I know how much you like balloons, and I like popping balloons, so I inflated a bunch of pink and red balloons for us to pop together. This is going to be so much fun!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Drained dry

Custom: *No names*

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:11 pm

Stroke Or Not Game 2 Fag (720p)

Were playing the version of a popular drinking game where I either have you stroke or not based on the questions I ask you... Oh, and theses questions are specifically designed to humiliate wannabe fags, LOL!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:06 pm

Pathetic Cuckold (HD)

You are a pathetic little cuckold. You would do anything I say to get my dirty little slut cum filled pussy. You can barely wait. You want to jerk off so much. Listent to the jerk off instruction I will give you. They will mirror what I would do the actual big cock of my bull unlike your cuckold penis! That makes you throb even harder. Like a true little cuckold you beg for me

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:07 pm

HOT SERVICE

I decided to visit a private spa and I needed something to drink and eat, and they sent me you, a waiter with a weakness for sexy Goddesses. I mean, who could blame you, right? ;)
I'll make sure to use you and have real fun with you, the fun that you'll never forget ;) Let's just say I'm good with a handjob and offering tits to be fucked... Said enough? Let's play! ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:08 pm

Warning: Highly addictive oil tease

Take a deep breath and give up. You DO NOT stand a chance against me. Just sit there before me mindless and dumb, stroking like the true junkie you are. My perfection always leaves you a drooling, leaking mess.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:09 pm

GF Uses Her V To Encourage Your Stroking On VDay-WMV

I’ve got so many romantic plans for us tonight. We’re going to be celebrating hard, and that means I’m going to make your cock as hard as it can fucking get. Beneath this sweater, my tiny, shiny, micro bikini will have you throbbing as I encourage you to jerk off.

I don’t need to strip completely. Teasing you while making you jerk off involves just a nudge of the thin rectangle bikini bottom covering my pussy. You’re going to be jerking off for me now so that I can make you edge for me again later too.

It’s such a romantic holiday and it makes me so horny! I’m going to be teasing your cock all day long, starting now. I want you throbbing and cumming until the very last minute as we celebrate our sexual holiday.

Previews and GIFs are censored, videos are uncensored

WMV format

You might also enjoy some of my clips:

Like this video? Order a personalized custom video of your own today!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Jerk off instruction