[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Farting daily updates

Farting daily updates

Re: Farting daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:20 am

Kimberly Farts Like An Ebony Goddess Wmv 1920X1080

Kimberly is a real ebony goddess. She is a marvelous black girl with marvelous afro hair. Her body is incredible, really perfect. She is a professional top model and has a lot of fans around. She knows how to use her power to have fun and pleasure. Emily is one of her fans. Kimberly has the most incredible butt of the neighborhood. Emily is her new friend. She is really naughty. Emily is a gorgeous black girl with marvelous afro hair. She is naughty and like all kind of girl's fun. Emily is crazy about Kimberly. Emily has an intense attraction of her and wishes to give her all pleasure possible. Emily is sleeping waiting for Kimberly arrives from the party. Kimberly arrives stunning like always. She complains about the food she ate and tells to Emily. Kimberly tells to Emily that she has a lot of gas on her stomach and suddenly Kimberly makes a big fart making the room full of stinky aroma. Emily tells to Kimberly that she can be comfortable and fart anytime and as much as she needs. Kimberly gets surprised with her friend's reaction. Kimberly can't resist and farts another strong one. Emily loves that and laughs a lot. Emily asks her friend to fart on her face. Emily wants to smell the farts and kiss the marvelous butt of Kimberly. Kimberly makes herself comfortable and feel good for Emily's suggestion. Kimberly stay in dogstyle position to make her farts easy. Emily is in heaven with Kimberly's big butt farting like a fart machine. Kimberly change the positions couple time to give to her friend all farts she can. Lovely girls in farting's action. They have fun and pleasure doing that. Amazing.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:21 am

Sniff my farts boy - Full HD MP4

Thats right, get behind me and stick your nose into my ass crack, get ready to inhale the aroma of my filthy rotten gassy farts. I hope your wanking for me at the same time fart sniffer! You love it don't you? To have your nose stuck in my butt hole while i fart in your face is your idea of heaven isn't it? Good, well make the most of it and sniff every fart up.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:23 am

He Makes Me Feel Explosive (complete)

Somehow having his face so close to her crotch breathing trough her panties it make her need be careful because one of her farts could make him pass out easily!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am

My Best Farts 4

Only the very best hand-picked farting scenes in this one. Up close and personal with actual close up shots of my anus so you can literally see my butthole open up and bulge as my loud and nasty farts are released. Only the very loudest, very biggest and very smelliest farts right out of my asshole in full view for you are good enough for my fans. Courtesy of Queen Of Farts 1 and 2.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:25 am

Pastel Goddess - POV Ignored Face Farts and Doing Makeup

You're looking up at my big ass from the floor again, aren't you? Just where you belong. I'm putting on makeup in preparation for a super fun party I've been invited to. You? You're desperately awaiting all the gas I have to get out of my body before I go. Your role in my life is a fart slave. You inhale gas and thank me for it. Nothing more. You are in a tight chastity device with no chance to experience any sexual pleasure from this. It is a job after all.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:31 pm

HEAVY FACE FART IN CAPTIVITY SUSPENDED BY ROPES - BY VICTORIA DIAS - CLIP 3 IN FULL HD

STARRING: VICTORIA DIAS AND SLAVE DANIEL.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 pm

LAUGHING WITH MY FARTS WITH MY FRIEND BY VIDEO CALL -- TOP GIRL KATHERINE RAVENA - NEW KC 2020 - CLIP 4 IN FULL HD

Description: Katherine is longing for her friend and is talking to her through a video call, they are having fun talking about random subjects, they are very intimate and Katherine decides to fart on the video call for her friend to see the power of her farts, they have fun and Katherine laughs a lot having fun with her stinky farts, she is farting and talking to her friend who is laughing on the other side of the screen.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:34 pm

PUNISHED WITH MY POWERFUL FARTS IN YOUR NOSTRILLS - TOP DOM DANIEL SANTIAGO - CLIP 2 IN FULL HD

STARRING: DANIEL SANTIAGO AND SLAVE BIANCA.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Princess Pietra First Fart Experience II

Domme Pietra makes her to smell her asshole until she is totally satisfied. The hot beauty is farting a lot on Allice's face. Very hot farting clip!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Farting Latina in Closeup Video

Young sexy Latina blond farting in her bedroom. Lot of close ups of her asshole

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Farting