[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Farting daily updates

Farting daily updates

Farting daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:39 am

Farting daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Farting daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Scarlett Johnson 2 (H.264 MP4)

Eating tacos and beans did a terrible number on Scarlett Johnson’s belly! She was plagued with a nearly insurmountable bout of gas that required her to push out as many farts as she could. These nasty honks were hard to handle, as she shrouded the room in absolute stench. These ass rockets were out of control!

Contains: ?POV, ASSHOLE FETISH, SMELL FETISH, ASS FETISH, WHITE BOOTY

?High Definition 1280x720?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Number two at bar mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Farts Galore

Tonight I decided to make a crockpot of chilli and have that with some cheesy broccoli for dinner. Man of man did it give me some stankin ass farts. Come watch as I let 'em rip for you in my festive panties. Mmmmm you can't get enough can you :)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:22 pm

LOOOONG WEEKEND..... LOOOOOOONG FARTS!

Its Friday.. Penelope has been working all week long at the bank.. she has been holding in her gas ALL DAY long but now she is FINALLY home and you guys sit and discuss what you will do over the 3 DAY WEEKEND. She is so glad to be home.. as you guys converse she just sits there and let's out LONG, BUBBLEY GAS! Her long bombs make you horny.. she is too tired to have sex but you are welcome to JERK OFF in her mouth!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Lesbian Jean Farting

Sexy couple Nina and Tina just got in from Chilli's and had ribs, onion petals fries and so much food! To much food, on the way home they had a salted caramel macchiato and all of it combined was to heavy and harsh for their systems. Especially Tina, maybe because she's a bit older she can't handle all the grease and then super heavy rich creams of the coffee. They ache and get home and just let them go. Bending over and belly patting in jeans Nina helps her sexy milf girlfriend fart they both blow ass really hard and then remove their jeans and of course play with each others nudity a bit and continue to stink up their room, even small quiet talk of how it actually matches what they ate.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:48 am

Just A Little Fart From A Big Ass - 720p

Booty shaking, ass spreading and showing off my asshole and letting out an airy toot. It wasn't extremely loud but it was a stinker. Come here and put your face in my asshole and breathe it in.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:48 am

Lay under my ass and sniff farts! mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am

Fuck my gassy asshole! I want fart on your cock!

My ass is so gassy today! Smell my ass, smell my farts, put your nose right between my butts and inhale all the gasses i fart on you! Look at this asshole, wanna fuck it? Wanna fuck it while i am farting? Wanna that i fart right on your cock while you wank your dick and smell my stinky gasses? Lets do it babe! I am so gassy and ready to fart a lot for you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am

Sweat Pants Farts

First thing in the morning, I have a cup of coffee sometimes two, today as I sat drinking it down in my wooden chair I had some neat loud farts that sound like squeals and curls. Squeaky ones and loud powerful ones all echoing off the chair in such a lovely way. They even smell like my coffee.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Farting