[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Farting daily updates

Farting daily updates

Re: Farting daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Aria Carson and Leah Winters 2 (H264 MP4)

Two cute white booties stacked and stinky are quite the alluring sight! Take a look at Aria Carson and Leah Winters as the two of them are on top of each other, giggling and farting, putting on such a sexy show. It is impossible to not adore these dames, as they are personable, petite and perfectly stinky!

Contains:?LESBIAN, SMELL FETISH, ASS SMELLING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS FETISH

?High Definition 1280x720?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:56 pm

LESBIAN ASS WORSHIP AND FART SEX

Look I have NO IDEA what got into these girls but lets keep it going as long as we can. Before they wake up and ask themselves WHAT ARE WE DOING? This is FUCKING HOT!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Nasty Workflow : Nonstop Farting - wmv HD

The spy cam is on and right away you will see that we got a major problem. I am preparing for a normal day at work. The only thing is that there is absolutely nothing normal about this morning. At the beginning, it looks very inconspicuous. You know! The usual after getting out of the shower, with my freshly washed body, I proceed to Lotion my body with my favorite body milk. And that's exactly when all hell breaks loose. As I go on with my regular routine, I just cannot keep FARTING and they are so loud, thick and wet. This whole week all I have been doing is nonstop sharing. It must be something with my new diet. But I don't have the time to cater to this right now as I have a very important business meeting. Now I can't stop wondering whether or not I should reschedule and also call in sick at work. My bladder is also loose and I can feel myself needing to be but I don't have time to take care of the mess so I quickly squat down and pee in a cup. What a terrible day. Besides all this, I decide to be optimistic and keep dressing up, put on my work heels and try my best to fart as much as possible and get rid of them and get them out of my system. Let's see if my plan will work. For now the farts just keep blazing through my tiny asshole. Ooh! They hurt so bad! And why the hell are they so stinky? Also why are they also so loud? You'd think there's a mic in my butt hole amplifying them! What a terrible morning!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Smelling 3 stinky assholes-clip 1

Today will be unforgettable to Mel. Cindy, Grazy and Aline Rios come back home full of dirty farts and decided to give all on Mel's face. The poor girl can't get out of these goddesses, her destiny was traced! One by one puts the asshole to fart on Mel's nose or mouth, nothing will be lost, she will smell all.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Pastel Goddess - Relaxing on the Balcony and Face Farting

It's a lovely afternoon and I'm enjoying a cigarette and beer on the balcony. I get to take in a lovely view of the city, enjoy a fresh breeze and sip on a delightful beverage - all the trappings of a Goddess in paradise. Meanwhile, my slave sits below me, face buried in my big ass, awaiting each gassy gift I have for him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:40 am

PLOPPY SLOPPY HOTTIE!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:41 am

Voyeur in the office mkv

Nicoletta has a new job! During the weekend she helps her dad in the family business. Do you hear how many noises around me? I don't frame people for privacy but it's a really crowded place ... being at the back of the office I can do something extreme! First I get up from my chair and start farting? Do you hear this delicious fart? Then I take the bag I pull down my pants and piss on the floor ... but not only ... It's a very extreme surprise do you weant to see it! And tomorrow I want to try and connect to security cameras to show you what I can do!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:42 am

WATCH ME TWERK OUT THESE POWERFUL FART IN YOUR FACE

Selena loves to twerk while farting because the farts sound so WEIRD and CRAZY when she does it. These farts were very POWERFUL so they were definitely varied in sound! now get on your knees and enjoy the show!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:43 am

My big farts - Full HD MP4

Lucky for you i've got IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME. I can literally fart all day long, and in this clip i show you just how big, long and loud my farts really are. Sit back, relax and get your cock out while i fart in your face. I give you a lot of farts for your money here, through my knickers, naked asshole farts, powder puff farts…… And even a few burps along the way;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:43 am

Gassy Brunettes-clip 1

In this movie, you will watch two brunettes very sensual DEMEANING a white girl with hot and stinky farts. Alana and her friend Gisele put their assholes so close of Mel that she just can breathe farts, directly to nose and mouth. The dirty girls really have fun with this DEMEAN. Check out this new release!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Farting