[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:16 am

Schoolgirl Brutal Retaliation Punishment! - Full version - RPD-051B (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 am

A Pair Of Mistresses Treat A Slave To Sex - Mobile

Youve probably dreamed of penetrating a dominatrix for years on end: today is the day that the fantasy becomes a reality. Get ready for your little pecker to be embedded an inch deep in mistress pussy!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:46 am

Extreme Severe Paddling

In this stunning display of sadism, Mistrix and Michelle Lacy, both dressed in stunning latex, have a slave tied down over the spanking bench with his ass in the air. The ladies proceed to take batting practice on his ass with a lethal arsenal of wooden paddles. The Sicilian Sisters of Sadism take turns blistering his ass, laughing as the poor slave howls in pain. Michelle goes to the freezer and takes out her brand new metal paddle and then she thrashes him severely with it. For the finale, both ladies wale on his battered ass at the same time until his ass is pulverized.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:47 am

Under Mistress Anastasia's black jeans!

Anastasia just wanted to sit down and play so she sat on my face. Only her black jeans were between us. I barely could breathe but could smell her sweet scent and hear her cute laugh.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:47 am

Caught In The Act

Little does Bart know that the house he is breaking into belongs to a beautiful sadistic woman. Bart tries prying the door open to no avail, so he tries getting in through the doggy door, where he gets stuck. Mistress Jojo walks in and finds Bart in his ridiculous predicament. Bart tries to tell her he was looking for his kitty, to which Mistress Jojo responds, "Oh, I think you found your pussy."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:48 am

Miss Trudy strap-on trains her slut slave part 2 (WMV)

My slut is told to remove the special cock trap with a built-in butt plug and to return so I can give my slut a good fucking in my sluts’ cock hungry slut-hole. You will see me giving this one a hard fucking and make the slut ride my cock in a standing position. This slut is close to being ready for some real big cock. My sluts are there for me to fuck their holes for my pleasure. I love to see them on the end of my strap-on and I simply love ‘the feeling’ as I thrust into their holes as it pushes against my pussy as I fuck them.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Female domination