[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Domina EVA - Do you want to try my paddle - mobile

I had ordered my favorite slave to clean and fix my shoes, a difficult task that I grant only a few honored slaves. But it didn't finish before I came back, and then.... It deserves a punishment!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Topless Female Wrestling with Huge Size Mismatch

Feebee has her work cut out for her as she goes head to head with our BBW Sam. There is a massive weight difference but that does not stop Feebee, who is very feisty. During their initial takedown Feebee and Sam struggled, but Feebee came out on top getting Sam down first. From there Feebee worked her foe over with sexy facesitting, winding Sam. After ramming her pussy into Sam's face, burying it deep in there, she switches to a cross body pin causing mulitiple tap outs . Sam had her moments, pinning Feebee then smashing her big breasts into the small girls face. A crushing cross body pin had Feebee's tiny body all but disappear under the big girl. But Sam eventually tires and Feebee used her tight little ass to facesit Sam even more. You can hear Sam's muffled cries, and see her face turning red. To make matters even worse for Sam, Feebee smashes her pussy one last time into Sam's face. Feebee does not get off until Sam's lights are shut off. Little miss aggressive sat proudly on her victim, posing and gloating her true victory.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:24 pm

HOGTIED AND ABUSED (mp4) FULLVERSION

BOOTWORSHIP, SMOKING, HOGTIED, FOOTJOB, BONDAGE, SHOEJOB, HANDJOB, HAND OVER MOUTH, ORGASM CONTROL

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:30 am

NO HARD-ONS AT WORK!!! - BIG TIT BOSSY BOSS EVA NOTTY - 4K

Even though you work at a Female Controlled Company, with Big Tits and scantily clad Big Women around you all day, You are not to get a Hard-On without permission. Eva, your Boss, has the Biggest and Best Breasts and She will punish unapproved hard-ons. She will teach you what it is like to get so close and then be denied. Over and over again she takes you to the edge and then grips your cock so hard that the cum is forced back inside. "Nothing is going to come out of this cock, Until I'm ready. Go ahead Scream, Beg Me!" If you explode She will make it hurt worse, Ruining your orgasm. No hard-ons, No pleasure, It's Mean Boss Notty.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:31 am

Miss Trudy trains her pet to retrieve, sit on two dildo cocks and eat a treat covered the pets cum (WMV)

See Me training one of My pets you will My pet to retrieve and had great fun doing obedience training including making My pet to sit on two dildo cocks, jumping from one to another. My pet made a couple of mistakes so I had to spank My pets ass. I did reward My pet by making him masturbate and cum on one of his treats. It goes without saying I made him lick and eat the treat covered in his hot cum.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:32 am

A Savage Thrashing By Mistress Alexis Kim Part 4 (mobile)

Mistress Alexis Kim continues the vicious thrashing with her short single tail whip. Delivering hundreds of vicious lashes to his backside, Alexis is clearly enjoying how hard she can punish this slave.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:33 am

FACE SLAPPING with NAUGHTY LISA's (first CASTING special edit) 480p

FIRST CASTING

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:34 am

Flower Shaves James Bound (WMV)

Flower Tucci has James Bound tied to a chair with his hands behind his back. She loves to shave James and so begins a sexy seductive shaving scene of James face. You can't believe how hard you can get just watching a lady shaving scene a man ... SHAVING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, BLONDE, GLASSES.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:27 am

Margret Millington's Cock Caning Clip Only 720x400 VERSION

Max has a new mistress for the week Margret Millington she has come to take care of max wile his main mistress is away. Can max handle what mistress Millington has in store for him.Some Anal Pumping Forced Ejaculation Cock Caning Punishment to the extreme.And then it's time for Bed Rapping her legs around his neck with her pussy smothering his nose and mouth he will rest like this for the night.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:27 am

Face sitting in the white bedroom HD

Anette and her flatmate are having fun in the white bedroom. Her partner is laying on the bed with covered eyes and Anett sits on his face. When he almost can't bare any longer without air, he fights to push down Anette successfully and the game continues.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Female domination