[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:21 am

In Service Of A Goddess Part 1 (MOV)

Domina M looks simply amazing in her red corset, shear skirt, and thigh high leather boots. She collars her slave and cuffs him to the wall and then she lays down on the bondage bed so that she can stick her leather boots in his face and orders him to worship her boots. Domina M teases his nipples and his hard cock with the heels of her boots and her soft sensual voice.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:22 am

EDGE for my Calves and JOI WMV

Clip is 17 1/2 minutes long and in WMV format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:23 am

You Will Obey - Sadie Holmes

You pathetic little slave. Mistress Sadie is letting you out of your cage for one reason only. To worship her perfect body without missing a spot. Sadie takes you on a journey of body worship over her entire body while telling you how pathetic you are the entire way. If you do a good enough job she may even let you take off your chastity.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:52 am

MRS BITCH IS YOUR WIFE!!! - SUPER CUCKOLDING BITCH MIKAYLA MENDEZ - MOBILE MP4

YOUR FUCKING DICK DOESN'T PLEASE ME, SO I'LL GET TWO DICK TO SPRAY INTO YOUR MOUTH!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:54 am

Shut The Fuck Up

Mistress Stella Liberty loves to stuff her slave full so that he can no longer be lippy or disrespectful by having so many needs. She harnesses him in tight to a pony gag and takes the opportunity to put her feet up and discipline him whenever he starts chomping at the bit to say something. He has no where to go, he must comply or face permanent mouth chastity for life.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:55 am

Your Mistress HD mov

Wearing her tight leotard and soft pantyhose.... your mistress Ashley Sinclair comes down to the dungeon where she has you in chastity to play with you. You love when you see her come down those stairs because you always get a glimmer of hope that she will let you out of chastity and allow you to cum. Sometimes she just amuses herself at your pathetic attraction to her.... other times she allows you to jerk it and cum. Which will it be today

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:56 am

Big Dicks DON'T Impress Me (MP4 - 1080p)

Men seem to have this idea in their heads that just because I don't like small dicks, it means that I must LOVE big cocks! The truth is, I don't give a fuck about you or your dick, and even when you're paying me to be "honest", I'm just being nice. Dicks are absolutely pointless to me and I make sure you know it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:56 am

Mistress Christina "I canhelp it" part 2

The horny house slave was repeatedly caught masturbating by the wonderful Christina Marie von Riehmenstahl and therfor will be punished! Mistress Christina has a real pleasure to torment and punish this big cock...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Serve the Mistress - Part 1 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Louboutin Boot Cleaner (WMV)

He is just my boot cleaner, a BITCH for my leather boots. His tongue is a tool to CLEAN and POLISH my Louboutin boots, he must do it properly and carefully. My riding crop will keep him in line and motivated to scrape the dirt of my soles with his raw piece of meat. Every inch of my divine boots need to feel the brushing of his tongue, his sole purpose is to shiny my leather boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom