[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am

Yasmine De Leon vs Kay Boxing - WMV

Yasmine De Leon takes on the returning Kay, and Kay has been hungry for his first ever victory. The most punchable face at HTM is as smug as ever and Yasmine is having none of it. Yasmine is swinging hard, throwing some quick combinations and even impressive flurries. Kay's defense seems to be improving and he is getting more aggressive, but is that enough to bring down the fit foxy fighter Yasmine?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am

IT'S PLAYTIME with Isabella Sinclair & Ashley Renee - MP4

I pay a visit to Isabella Sinclair and she puts me back into subspace by tying me spread wide and using clothes pins, a ball gag and a whip. YUM!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:45 am

MF~ slave X - Humiliation & Chastity Abuse 1080HD - Mandy Flores

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am

Real Session in Italy: Outdoor Corporal Punishment: Chapter Three (HD wmv)

Filmed in 4K

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:38 am

The Invisible Man #fetish #Ignore

The only thing I see is my pretty nails.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:39 am

Beta SPH cum denial by a Latex Goddess wmv (mp4 available)

You are just a little beta bitch with a stupid little small sick. Worship this perfect red-haired goddess dressed in the sexiest of latex rubber catsuit and thigh-high boots. You don't even deserve to have me speak to you. Should I let you cum? No. Denied!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 am

Giantesses Dominate Shrunken Men With Alexis Rain & Nikki Brooks (SD 720p WMV)

Alexis Rain and Nikki Brooks have two little ken-sized men all tied up on a swinging chair. Nikki and Alexis rub in their faces how they could have had such a good time with them -but they blew it. The girls laugh as they tell then men all they can do now is scream for help. Nikki tells Alexis to grab "the box" - a box filled with frilly girly clothes...just their size. Nikki and Alexis dress up the tiny men in women's clothes, and tell them how they are their little bitches now. Alexis and Nikki make the tiny men suck each other, then Nikki puts a condom over her little man. Alexis makes her tiny man watch as Nikki fucks herself with the other tiny man covered in a condom. They use them, spank them, tie them up even more - then in the end...they eat the tiny men whole! (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Alexis or Nikki? Email us today.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:41 am

Feminization Emasculation (WMV)

I know what you really want! What you really are! The fact is you want to BE like Goddess I am the height of femininity! Look at My beautiful nails, make up perfectly done, lipstick all the way to My gorgeous breasts! I know it is what you want; to be femme and your manhood erased! The fact is you want to be like Me so feminine] wanting to be feminine and feminized! I know what you are and what you are NOT! Not a real man! No real men lust after My breasts, they don’t envy them! It’s all because you are a sissy and it feel so good to be feminine, doesn’t it? I so enjoy the emasculation! I so enjoy the feminization that leads to your emasculation and seeing the changes! It is so emotional! The more you are feminized the more you see your masculinity slipping away the more powerful it is . Yes at times it will be so emotional and psychologically impactful! It changes the way you look at everything! From the way you look at yourself, look at Women and more! Emasculation and feminization changes ALL of those things!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:19 am

Real Session in Italy: Outdoor Corporal Punishment: Chapter Four (mp4)

Filmed in 4K

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:20 am

Lines for Goddess

Line after line after line. A line for every single part of my body. Chop it up, I'll tell you where on my body to place the line, and then snort. Get fucked up nice and hard for me, addict. Feel my power take you to the next level as I push you harder than you've ever been pushed before. A full blown jack-up experience.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom