[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:22 am

FemDom Underwater sex

Nyx Water: I'm a switch, I love being held underwater for a long time, but I also like it when I can torment my Peter. He is cute when he kickes his feet and jerks when he wants to breathe. This is an original uncut clip where I hold it under water for more than 30 minutes. I enjoy his dick and his contractions and jerks his body. Sometimes it was on the edge, but he would survive. That's how I play with you. Would you keep it? Come with me under the water and hold your breath.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:25 am

Addie Juniper REAL Ballbusting Session in a Hotel (HD1080p WMV)

Addie Juniper welcomes a new set of balls to the Ballbust Show- even though he's done this before, can he withstand Addie's kicks? After the first kick, she has him take off the shorts- only to reveal another pair a shorts?!?! That's right- no cheating here at Ballbust and Cuntbust show! When he gets the first kick to his bare balls, he drops down to his knees, but Addie has NO sympathy. She's been taking things light so far! She just laughs as he's in pain, rolling on the ground. What a tough ballbuster- she challenges him to several kicks in a row to see if he can keep standing through the whole thing. He's out of breath and hurting pretty badly, but what hurts the most is when the toe makes contact with the balls- it hurts even worse! She knees him, stomps on his balls, and gives him NO relief when she kicks him 5 straight kicks in a row! Yikes!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:28 am

Drink from the pussy of your mistress

Nicoletta today will teach you a new thing to approach you and drink all her precious juice from her big pussy ... are you ready? Ah, but to do that you will have to learn how to suck cocks and take his whips in your face ... I think it's not a problem for you honey ... - - - Bevi dalla figa della tua padrona - Nicoletta oggi ti insegnerà una nuova cosa ad avvicinarti e bere tutto il suo prezioso succo dalla sua grande figa... sei pronto? Ah ma per farlo dovrai imparare a succhiare cazzi ed a prenderti le sue frustate in faccia... penso che non sia un problema per te tesoro...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:30 am

Ball Kicking Cruelty

Mistress Katarina gleefully smashes her foot into her slave's balls relentlessly. Her eyes sparkle with malice as her slaves shakes and falls over. Brutal ball busting fills Mistress Katarina with delight as she seductively teases her slave with her words and her eyes.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:31 am

Making you worship Me & using your cock

I know how much you like seeing me in latex, and I got a brand new dress to tease you with. It is skin-tight and shiny... I look perfect in it. I am a Goddess, and I deserve to be worshipped. So be a good boy now... Or you will be punished. I tease you with My divine body, making you worship My big tits and round ass. Seeing you so desperate for Me gets me horny... so I decide to play with My perfect pussy and make you watch. Actually, you know what? I know a way that you can be useful to Me. Lie down, so I can use your cock for My pleasure until I am satisfied. You are so incredibly lucky to serve as a sex toy for a Goddess like Me!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:12 am

Stripper Stroking Special (720p)

It’s time for the dance special! The deal is each dancer grabs the biggest loser they can find in the club… And you actually get to whip your cock out and jerk I while I dance for you. I’m gonna make you empty those balls all over your pants.

Goddess Harley

Categories: Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:14 am

Sph chastity cucky

Your teeny tiny pathetic cucky clitty will never feel such pleasures. You'll never know eve scent of a powerful women and as you drip on your hand you'll always imagine the views from another

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:17 am

Real Session in Swiss: Doggie Play II: Chapter Five (wmv)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:32 am

Revenge On Perv!

You think you have been sneaky with your binoculars spying on me while I jog or do anything for that matter! Ha! So funny! I am onto you! I break into your house and taunt you By rubbing my ass and pussy in my catsuit on some of your stuff! I then turn on YOUR radio and dance and I even bounce on YOUR ball! Hahaha What a invasion of your privacy! JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:35 am

1000 Spanks 4 our new Sissy! (Mobile Version)

Hes been begging for years to serve me...Sure you can sissy bitch,, But all my girls have an initiation & so do YOU. 3 tasks total.. Actually for this 1, I am going to invite Goddess Savannah over.THIS IS GOING TO HURT.
Ready?!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom