[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:44 am

Lady Martina is only vicious to slaves

Lady Martina had only one cruel rule over slaves, kicking slaves with her knees on rooster slaves, trampling slaves'bodies in dirty sneakers, forcing slaves to lick dirty soles, and whipping slaves' bodies with whips so that slaves could not resist. Various modes of punishing cocks severely

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:48 am

I whip them small again! - mp4

Her shoe sole cleaner has to clean her dirty sole only with his tongue. From time to time he masturbate at doing the shoe job and receives a tease or a denial from the Mistress, depending in what kind of mood she is. This time she goes for a brutal cock whipping. First she beats his bouncing boner with her hand, eventually she might hit the balls as well. Then she force him to masturbate harder in front of her to whip his stiff cock in the most painful way! The brutal Mistress laughs when she see his cock got small again from the whipping.
Length 8:42 minutes.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:50 am

9K0s Damazonia's Reverse Headscissor Brutality WMV

So this is my first video with Mistress Damazonia! She was an absolutely incredible woman to work with, just amazingly friendly and sweet and professional, but also absurdly sexy and powerful! I wasn't too happy with either of the angles I got on this clip, so I put them together! So now you can see both sides of the action.

This video was absolutely brutal, Damazonia just kept me locked in the reverse headscissor and flexed on me and pulsed on me and squeezed my neck until I went all the way out multiple, multiple times without ever giving me a break. Damazonia was so sweet though, she always let go of me as soon as I went limp. As far as knocks go, it's always much easier for me to handle the ones where I just barely go out, where as some women hold on even after the knock and that makes me dream and get twitchy hahaha. But we did a couple of those, just not in this video. This video is just sweet, brutal reverse headscissors non-stop, except she also does a few forward headscissors too!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Fun with candles HD MP4

The last punishment is rather an act of fun for Mistress Kittina and Mistress Anette. They sit down next to the destroyed slave, who is laying on the floor and light two red candles. They start to melt them and tilt the candles over his body, while wax is dripping on his most sensitive parts, nipples, cock, balls and armpits.
Features: hot wax, waxing, candle, cbt, female domination

HD MP4, 1280x720, 16:9

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:55 am

DIRTY SPIT IN YOUR FACE DRINK MY SPIT IDIOT SLAVE - TOP GIRL DEMMY - CLIP 6 FULL HD

Starring: Demi Devassa and slave Jack.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:34 am

Real Life doormat (4K Ultra HD)

I have been walking in town in My leather knee high boots running some errands and just returned home. you are filled with excitement and terror when I walk in the front door, you're laying there right where I left you - a real life, literal doormat. you dare not say anything and keep your eyes low as you lay there bracing what's to come. your tongue is a rag to wet My dirty soles and lick the dirt off. your body is an old carpet to trample and dig My heels in - I take pleasure in your squirming pain. Today you are particularly lucky as I crush your weak body under My full weight, then remove My leather boots and make you sniff inside and smell My intoxicating pantyhose feet. I notice a parcel was delivered when I was out and allow you the honor of watching Me try on a brand new pair of patent leather boots. Haha another pair of divine boots to torment you with, doormat!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:36 am

Femdom 111 mp4

Non-smoking slave gets ready in the cell by excentric Latina Mistress!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:39 am

Mistress Vixen - Smoking Hot

Mistress Vixen sits regally in latex and thigh boots whilst her naked slave aching from a night in her cage grovels before her worshipping those beautiful boots, worth so much more than he is. The slave is hungry and may if he is lucky get to eat a banana, but 1st those boots deserve to receive some worship. As the slave licks Mistress relaxes with a cigarette and uses the heels of her wonderful boots to scratch the slaves back, which she then "soothes" with the red hot cigarette.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:41 am

Real Session in Swiss: Doggie Play II: Chapter Two (HD mp4)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:43 am

Gia Love & Jenni Foxx Dominate Shrunken Slave Boys (SD 720p WMV)

Gia Love and Jenni Foxx have their tiny shrunken slave boys standing at attention in front of them, mocking them for being so tiny. The lovely ladies stick their giant feet right in their face - threatening to smash the tiny slave with their big feet. Gia strips her tiny man, and clothes pins his dick. Jenni takes her tiny slave, and gives him a good spanking...while making the other slave sniff his ass at the same time. Gia and Jenni smash the tiny slave with their feet, and shoves them down their shirts. Jenni makes her tiny slave watch as Gia eats her whole... then, she eats him next! (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Gia or Jenni? Email us today.)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom