[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:59 am

Old Fashioned Strapping (Quicktime)

Mistrix, dressed in sexy lingerie, gives Bart a good old fashioned strapping, just because she wants to. She quickly gives Bart a case of the "Red Ass" as she wales away full force with the strap and she gives his battered behind a few good bites for good measure.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:01 am

Keep Buying Until Broke WMV

Clip is 4 mins and 50 seconds and in WMV format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am

Cucumber For Virgin Little Dick Loser

You've been dealt a sad hand in life and must live with being a virgin little dick loser. You're dick is too small to ever truly penetrate something, therefore, you will never have the chance to truly become a stud. I, a beautiful pregnant Goddess, am going to help you learn to live with this and still find release. I'm going to walk you through locking up your no longer needed man clit while using a cucumber to stretch out your fag boy ass. You are going to be trained to be a bitch. A real slut. Your dick is useless so you only have but one option, and that's to surrender your hole to the Dominant. I'm going to tease you to the point of wanting to suck dick but you don't even get that. Cock is for Queens, not cucks. You get the cucumber cucky. Watch me strip and tease you in my bra and panties. You wish so badly that you could fuck an Alpha like me. Instead, I tell you how to suck and bend over to take the cucumber as if you were me taking a cock from behind. As if not being able to fuck a woman and having to ram your ass hole with fruits & veggies until you cum isn't bad enough, I make you eat your spilled clit milk and then the cucumber! You aren't allowed to clean your sh*t from it! No peeling, no washing, no cooking. Open up that whore mouth and slop it all down beta bitch. To add to the humiliation of all of this you're even paying to be told to do this by a beautiful pregnant woman. Doesn't it all feel so good?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:05 am

Natalie Mars Worships Stella Liberty's Feet - HD wmv

Stella has Natalie on the floor and she takes the opportunity to stick her smelly feet in Natalies face telling her to sniff them. Natalie is so lucky to be down there under her soles because Stella doesn't let just anyone near them these days. Natalie rubs her little clitty with excitement. Stella loves having a sexy lady beneath her feet so she instructs Natalie to lick her dirty toes and make them nice and clean.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:07 am

Ania - Batman Likes My New Nylons - Polish Language - Episode 05 - HD 1280x720

SCREEN SIZE 1280*720

Time 7m 01s

Ania is seducing Batman with her feet. She put on her sexy legs stockings and put feet on man face.

Batman is nice foot stool for her legs.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:03 am

C0erced int0--x fun

Grab a bottle and let the suction seduce you into a bottle or 2

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:06 am

Cum Filled Eclair

I did say to him I'd allow him to eat an eclair which wasn't pre chewed but little did he know I'd make him cum into the cream filled eclair and make him eat it and he wouldn't be untied until he'd eaten the whole lot.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:08 am

Ruined At The Pantyhose Party (1080 HD)

Just lemme finish gettin the camera ready... geezz... I can’t you actually want me to do this to you...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am

REBECCA - Energy Flow - FULL MOVIE

CRUEL Foot Domination Fun In Sweaty Short Socks

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:13 am

You Can't Stay Away

It doesn't matter what you say, you are just too weak to stay away. You've tried to quit or go astray but always come back to Roxy Rae. Your cock is simply owned by Me and I will never set you free.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom