[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 am

Can You Pass My Sissy Slut Training Tests? wmv

So, you want to be my little dungeon pet, huh? A proper little sissy slut, dressed up, stretched and ready for use. You should know I get plenty of requests like this, practically weekly. You'll need to be really impressive to earn a place in my dungeon. First of all, I'll want to turn you into a mind fucked, obedient little slut for me, dressing you up and training you to accept as many cocks as I decide is appropriate. I explain exactly what I might do to you, and what tasks I like to set new dungeon sluts to train them up appropriately as I assess their suitability and make sure they won't embarrass me by misbehaving.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 10:42 am

My Empire

I’ve been a professional Dominatrix for over four years now. I’ve been a kinkster and fetishist for much longer than that. I’ve gotten where I am now by having men contribute to My empire, My wealth, My happiness. If you aren’t contributing to My empire, you’re not supporting Me. If you’re not supporting Me, what use are you as a submissive man? HD.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 10:45 am

Lady Emerald - Artgerechte Sklavenhaltung -HD1280x720

Seht wie Sklaven bei Lady Emerald entsprechend gehalten werden, ihre Hände aufd em Rücen fixiert und das über lange Zeiträume und dazwischen immer ein bisschen Spaß mit der Gerte von Lady Emerald. Auflösung:1280x720

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 10:47 am

Red Leather Boot Worship

Stunning leather boots for you to worship, while outside in my country Manor grounds.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 10:49 am

Paddled In The Pool (Quicktime)

Goddess Samantha and Mistress Alexis Kim don't put up with tardy slaves. This one arrives late to the shoot and the two Goddesses decide to put him in the pool and beat his ass with large paddles. They make sure to get his ass nice and wet first to increase the sting. The slave's pasty white ass is soon fire engine red as he struggles to take his punishment.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 9:41 am

Goddess Ember Punishes Her Sub's Dick

You find me sexy and alluring? Does just looking at me make you so hard you want to whip your dick out and stroke it until you cum? Well, I'm down with that. If that's what you want, fine. Get in your cage and you stroke all you want, but I'm going to make it very difficult for you to ejaculate. Very, very difficult for you to cum. How? With my riding crop. I'm going to punish that little wee wee of yours. See if you can cum through this...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 9:44 am

Venus & Demon in: Gagging My Study Buddy In The Name Of Art! (mp4)

Sexy art student Venus Valkyire has a video project in art class called "The Art Of Gags" where the goal is to show how nice and effective she can gag someone else. Venus is determined to get an A+ for the project but she needs a test subject to gag on camera, and who's better to ask than her young study buddy Demon?

Want to order a custom with Venus? Email us: xylentum(at)hotmail.com

Clip is 14 minutes and 1 second long - 800x600

Availablei in , and

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 9:46 am

Femdom 106 mp4

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 9:48 am

Never Say Never Again Part 1 (MOV)

The movie starts off with James Bound and Lynx sipping a glass of wine. James asks her "Don't you owe me something?" cut to a flashback of James, the young super spy being interrogated by his self proclaimed examiner Ms. Lynx. James is blindfolded with his hands cuffed above his head, standing on a stool. Ms Lynx kicks the stool out from under him, removes the blindfold and introduces herself. She tells him to read the name from the piece of paper she shows him and then to never reveal it again. Lynx circles him in a stalking manner, and she stops only to slap his face hard. It' s made clear James Bound is going to have a rough night ahead of him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 9:50 am

24 Stunden Anal Training

Du kleiner, perverser Drecksack! Du liebst es, wenn ich dir richtig demütigende Aufgaben stelle! Du würdest alles für mich tun, nur im MICH zufrieden zu stellen! hahaha.. Was bist du nur für ein Opfer! Meine Aufgaben haben es jeden mal in sich! Wie weit gehst du heute? Nein, das ist keine Frage! Egal ob du eine Sissy Bitch bist, welche ihren Arsch gestopft braucht, oder ob du einfach nur ein Sklave bist, der seine Grenzen austesten will! Du wirst dieses 24 Stunden Anal Training für mich durchstehen! Dabei interessiert es mich recht wenig, wo du gerade bist oder was du heute vor hast! Du wirst diese kleinen, funkelnden Plugs heute für mich tragen und es gibt keine Ausrede!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom