[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Agatha Fox playing and dominating

Bigtits skinny spanish brunette playing and dominating older fat bastard

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Candi's Training Never Ends feat Candi Cumdump - SD mp4

You know what Mistress Stella does to her rubber slut slave Candi Cumdump when her ego gets too inflated? She shoves an inflatable butt plug into Candi's rosy ass to really feed her some hot air. Candi cannot be trusted on her own and Mistress Stella has to remain in control at all times. Candi's training never ever ends and she will get back on track before it is too late. But we all know that this rubber slut is never full. She is a greedy slut and Mistress likes to make sure Candi's holes are always stretched out to the max. Once her hole is all full Stella goes wild spanking her ass with a wooden spoon. Because even after Candi is out signing autographs and meeting her fans she is still owned by Mistress Stella and she needs to be punished and reminded she is still a slave.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Sexy JJPlush & Busty Ashley Renee in CHAIR TIED - WMV

JJ Plush catches Ashley Renee after a long day at work and ties her tightly to a chair. Ashley doesn't go along easily as she struggles to break free but JJ has a firm hold. JJ stuffs her dirty panties in Ashley's mouth and threatens even harsher punishment as she exposes Ashley's bra and panties!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Pink Cheeks & Pink Cock

From the vault of my Raw Femdom Archive: A video of me spanking and fucking my bent over slave! First I start him out with some spanking warm ups, making his bare cheeks turn pink and listening to his moans as he takes each paddle and swipe. Then it's time to pull down that slutty pink thong of his and stretch that ass with my shiny pink dildo! All these cute pink things are perfect stimulation for a little bitch and especially sissies, knowing you'll feel very weak in front of such an intimidating strapon Goddess.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Iris and Joslyn bring home a small dick!

Iris Pria and Joslyn Jane are to horny girls out to have some fun. They love threesomes and brought you home from the bar. They start to get undressed showing off their amazing tits to get you hard when they realize their mistake. They see your small tiny dick and laugh at how pathetic it is. They cant believe they wasted an entire evening bringing home a pathetic little cock like yours. They show your how big their ass and tits are to make you realize your tiny little cock wont fit anywhere!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Adorable Mistress Claims Proof Of Total Submission - Mobile

Offering your balls and ass holes to your mistress is the ultimate proof of submission. Youre giving her the essence of your body to use as she pleases without asking your permission

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Be My Cum Slut - JOI HD WMV

Are you my good little cum slut? I know how much you want to cum for me and I'm going to help you. All you have to do is be a good little cum slut and follow my instructions. Do you think you can do that for me? This jerk off instruction video has two endings to choose from: Do you want to be my good boy and follow my instructions to cum for me? This is the version shorter version without CEI. Get the CEI ending here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11241 ... CEI+ending

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Black Kisses From My Black Heart (1080 HD)

Watch the slow anticipation as I apply thick coats of black lipstick while you await black kisses straight from my black heart... and then wait for me to add clear goopy lip-gloss over and over while you wait for more kisses and listen to the wet sound of my lips parting and puckering!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Throwback Tuesday Cybill & Elena Book Sucker!

Mistress Elena De Luca shows off how well she has trained her boot faggot slave to her friend, Mistress Cybill Troy. Elena's boot bitch starts off by cleaning the bottoms of her boots, then tongue polishes them up and down, trying to earn the privilege of getting to jack off on them and use his cum as boot polish. Elena has her slave demonstrate his licking skills on the bottoms of Cybill's boots, serving her as her human bootwipe, before ordering him to his knees to jerk off on her boots.Elena and Cybill enjoy humiliating the slave as he jerks his tiny cock, then Elena gives him permission to cum on her boots. Of course, he humbly starts polishing her boots by spreading his cum around with his tongue, then licking it up as the Mistresses laugh at what an utterly pathetic boot faggot he is.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:42 pm

Clip 98 Lar Footworship and Masturbation

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom