[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:52 pm

*KJ* Faggot slut training wmv

Today I'm prepping your ass and mouth for a real cock. I've spent months stretching you out and getting your holes ready for a real cock. You've begged for it, pleaded to be used like the sissy faggot slut you really are and today is the day. Open wide slut, it's time to swallow a hot load!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Punishment Of Attacker HD 1280x720

SCREEN SIZE 1280*720

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Femdom Male Punished for Cumming in my Mouth

Femdom clip with some scratching, pinching, slapping, nibbling and biting while he is being tied up to a bench not being able to stop me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Creep behind me Made and smoking WMV

Lady Victoria Valente: The training with my Made continues. Now a walk workout with my Made because I want to take Made next week in City! He should be able to follow me on the leash on all fours. But first he should kiss my slippers. Then it starts right away, Made follow me! Made crawls behind me on a heavy chain. Again and again my slippers feet have to be kissed. Even my soles are to feel Maden kisses. I take a break and smoke a cigarette. Made must inhale my smoke. Face Slapping follow. I put my feet down on his chest. And continue the walking training! The waiting at a red traffic light is practiced. Slave training, smoking, , pantyhose, butt, face slapping, slippers worship, barefoot, humiliation, foot slave training, long legs, cfnm, femdom, german femdom, domination, german mistress, deutsche domina, brunette goddess

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:32 pm

WORKING SLAVES FOR MISTRESS EZADA 1+2

OWK - CINEMA Movie, starring: Mistress Ezada. Theme: Working slave, whipping, ass worship, kicking, face slapping, cbt, face sitting....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Treat Specimen with Leather Straps! - Part 3 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Mistress Foxy Orders You to Jerk Off that Tiny Cock Pt1 WMV

Hello, My Name is Mistress Foxy and today I am serving up your punishment as you have been a naughty boy; too much wanking again! As I parade my sexy hot body around showing off my tight ass in fence fishnets and my curvy body in a sexy black corset, I proceed to tease you and instruct you to jerk off over me. I abuse you verbally commenting on your tiny cock, saying how pathetic it is. I laugh at you and call you names whilst giggling and teasing you with my body...I crawl on the glass table and play on my leather chair. You just can't help yourself you are turned on my me; your Mistress and you are getting a little bit bigger...not by much though; you pathetic dirty small cock boy!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Sissy Toilet Maid

While Sissy Maid Sasha is cleaning her Misress Murmur’s bathroom her Mistress notices the sissy slave seems to be paying more attention to her reflection in the mirror than the cleanliness of her owner’s home. As punishment, the sissy whore is made to get on her knees and continue cleaning using her tongue. Mistress Murmur doesn’t waste time getting the sissy to give the bathroom toilet a thorough cleaning, and loves watching Sasha’s face contort in disgust as she tastes what has been left on the toilet by guests from the previous weekend. After making Sasha show the camera the chastity cage imprisoning her pathetic girlcock, the sissy finishes cleaning the toilet and moves on to stage two of her punishment: lubing a giant BBC dildo with her mouth and then riding it ‘until it hurts’. Once sissy Sasha is squirming in pain with her ass stretched by cock, Mistress Murmur makes her repeat a degrading mantra that helps the sissy slave to remember her place. Too bad this sissy slut is probably too stupid to remember any of it

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Femdom - Nina - Slave Training Goddess - Part 2 - HD 1280x720

SCREEN SIZE 1280*720

Time 11m 56s

Goddess Nina is sitting on armchair. She put one foot on man body and second foot put to his nose. She also put both feet on his face. Nina is wearing sexy stockings which man must smelling.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Unlocked after one month

After one month of chastity and a 2 hour session my slave can jerk and come for me! he is jerking like crazy!added with a little cash meet the week before from this slave

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom