[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Femdom - Servant Punished For Wrong Touch 4 by Slave Tharun

In this Femdom clip, Mistress Aisha continues to punish her servant in different ways. She starts suffocating him and make him breathless. Mistress Aisha using different techniques to do that. She stops his breath with poly thin making him cry and beg for mercy. She later uses rope to choke him you can see slave crying and begging for taking breath. Furthermore she uses pillow and puts her full weight on pillow when pillow is on servants face. Also Hand over mouth finally to make him totally breathless. And lots of kicks and slaps is always there when Mistress Aisha is there. Must have clip. Especially for fans and followers of most beautiful Mistress Aisha.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Tortured and tied

I like to warm the guy up with my sexy nails and hand spanking, then some nice kicks on the balls, finish him in legup position tied to my bed poles.... The rest is your imagination!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:24 pm

April Adore ties up Ty Bones and teases him, slaps and smacks him, and sucks his cock. FULL SCENE 720P

April Adore is in ridiculously sexy lingerie, and has Ty Bones tied down to a bed. She begins by teasing him, slapping him, smacking him, and making him beg for her to play with him. She strokes him and licks him, and begins sucking his cock, always making him beg for it and thank her. He begs to cum several times, but she refuses to let him. 720P

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Slutty Sub with Sass Gets Spanked, Zapped and Brought to Orgasm by Sexy Femdom

Sick of her sassy attitude, it definitely needs correcting! I put in a lot of hard work to make her a well behaved submissive only for her to be a bitch to me! This is the thanks I get for all my dedication?!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:13 am

MINDFUCKED ORGY - PART 1 of 3 - MP4

MINDFUCKED ORGY - PART 1 of 3

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:15 am

January Loser (2019) (AUDIO ONLY)

AUDIO ONLY version of the clip of the same name.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:16 am

Goddess Amira's Cum Shot Rating - 600p MP4

I know you love hearing My opinion on everything concerning your cock, including your disgusting cum. Send Me videos and/or pictures of you shooting your load. I will rate it on a 10 point scale and give you My honest opinion of what I see. This video has all the instructions you need to get your cum shot rated by Me. Do you think you can handle it?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:17 am

Femdom & worship

hi,

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:19 am

A life without me...

...sounds like a nightmare, right? Especially when you consider what you have already sacrificed and done for me. You have no more friends, no relationships - and no savings. No, it wouldn't be nice for you to be dropped by me. Especially because your sexuality is depending on me... we both know that you aren't able to get hard without my permission!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Princess Ksenia Use Licking Head - HD 1920x1080

SCREEN SIZE 1920*1080

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom