[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Cuckolding daily updats

Cuckolding daily updats

Re: Cuckolding daily updats

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Cuck Cocktail - Cuckhold Bukkake Cum Swallowing

Hi Honey! I miss your cum when you're away on a business trip. You know how much of a cumslut I am! So this time, I couldn't wait for you. I invited these three studs to milk their cocks for me so I could drink them all up! Watch their cum drain and fill up this glass. These men give me so much more cum than you ever could... Cheers, honey!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Cuckold Chatting

Krystal and I chat about her recent lover.What she did and how they fucked while she gets naked and plays with her pussy talking dirty

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:36 pm

So You Are A Cuck mp4

Stroke your cock while you listen to me talk about your gf/wife getting fucked my someone else. Wow, that part of your brain is clearly wired wrong because the more I talk about this, the harder you get. Admit who you are, cuck. You like to watch because you know you are inferior and you don't deserve to have your load inside anyone. You sit in the corner while the real men get to work, plowing what could have been yours. You don't cum as hard as when I talk about this, you don't feel the adrenaline rushing like this. You need to envision her holes destroyed and full of a superior sperm, dripping, oozing with cum that isn't yours....and you can barely hold yours in. Wait for the countdown, beta! The release will be best if you follow my orders.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Cuck packages

What do we have here? Panties and more to cuck you with.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:37 pm

YOU BETTER EAT WHAT MOMMY IS GIVING YOU - MOBILE (854x480)

Sophie had her both breasts so heavy and swollen. She needed to release milk very quickly. It's so perfect for hungry boy - to drink all delicious warm mommy's milk. She took big boy in the arms and started do breastfeed acting like best mommy in the world. Feeding from both right and left breast she made him feel very carefree. But he seemed to be moody and didn't want to eat more even though a lot nourishment left. This is not how young boys should behave, denying what mommy is giving. Sophie needed to punish him badly to teach good manners.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:08 pm

CUCKOLD: Book Your Cam Session Cucky

**CUCKS NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE US ON CAM**

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Birthday cuck

Happy birthday sweetheart! Your best friend is upstairs waiting for your present- ME! You don't get this....why do you think you're locked away?! You're not man enough to please me. No touching and No birthday sex. Don't worry he'll be sure to come down with a nice creamy gift for you, hand delivered with both our touches!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 pm

If you will not beat My lover , He will beat you cuck! M4V

You are my husband and you returned today earlier than usual home! You quietly opened the door to our bedroom and seeing my lover fucking me! You did not make a scandal! No! You began to continue to watch from a small click in the ajar door and masturbate your bawdy penis on your wife! After a while, we find you and grab you without pants with a standing dick! My lover takes pictures of you and immediately posts in the social network about how the husband watches his wife’s treason! We all laugh together at the miserable cuckold and idiot! After that, we understanding that since you didn’t want to beat my lover’s face for fucking your wife, it would be funny if he will hit your! he beating you hard while I am laughing at you and humiliating you! From now on, you'll be our cuckold bitch! And you will do everything that we will tell you right now!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:11 pm

"Dear John" Break-Up Video: POV Cuckold BlowJob with Lauren Phillips - PART 2A (SD 720p MP4)

PART 2A INCLUDES THE FIRST HALF OF LAST POV BJ ANGLE, WITH LAUREN ON HER KNEES, & BEFORE SHE TAKES OFF HER PANTIES & SPREADS & TEASES WITH HER SEXY ASS.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:12 pm

SC Betty 08a

Now what a bombshell! This wife looks so gorgeous everyone is ready to be a cuckolding sucker for her entertainment. Watch her lucky husband used and abused for her pleasure before she starts showing him what she's really after. She takes that mean lover cock from all angles and when he's creamed her, the hubby gets a dessert.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Cuckolding